gilybobs loop

gilybob

Na LOL mine ain't the red Lupo mines a standard yellow 1.4 LOL but that pic you got is a guy who showed me his boot build on my thread about my sub and amp. as I'm starting to build a custom boot build and wanted ideas LOL

But you can have my interior for your car still tho :):P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na LOL mine ain't the red Lupo mines a standard yellow 1.4 LOL but that pic you got is a guy who showed me his boot build on my thread about my sub and amp. as I'm starting to build a custom boot build and wanted ideas LOL

But you can have my interior for your car still tho :):P

lol.. sorry dude.. well shall we steal that 1 .. hell never know we can share it ..

lol.. sorry dude.. well shall we steal that 1 .. hell never know we can share it ..

Cracking idea why didn't i come up with that DOH!! yeah all i wont is his boot build you can have rest :D

So what else you got planned for your GTI liking the chrome mirrors & door handles. And your BBS :wub: got my BBs coming from germany from a guy on editions38 :) should be here next thursday at latest

Edited by oODUBOo

Cracking idea why didn't i come up with that DOH!! yeah all i wont is his boot build you can have rest :D

So what else you got planned for your GTI liking the chrome mirrors & door handles. And your BBS :wub: got my BBs coming from germany from a guy on editions38 :) should be here next thursday at latest

is that the polisher ??

well gunna fit the rear brake light in a mo ..

chrome handles nxt week when they come.. all chrome this time instead of just stick on over the handles so well pleased with that from awsome at spesh price result !!! cheers guys !!

then maybe .... a black roof but not fussed !! maybe a little lower.. then im done really ... cant afford much else till nxt year ...

is that the polisher ??

well gunna fit the rear brake light in a mo ..

chrome handles nxt week when they come.. all chrome this time instead of just stick on over the handles so well pleased with that from awsome at spesh price result !!! cheers guys !!

then maybe .... a black roof but not fussed !! maybe a little lower.. then im done really ... cant afford much else till nxt year ...

Sounds good aren't you low enough LOL you must wont it to scrap the tarmac of the road :) your car will look good with or without the black roof :D

did you get the rear break light on in the end?

Sounds good aren't you low enough LOL you must wont it to scrap the tarmac of the road :) your car will look good with or without the black roof :D

did you get the rear break light on in the end?

lol its not as low as my sig pic.. thats been chopped ...

but will be lowering the front nxt week .. wind the coolies down.. well last night turned into a nightmere trying to fit the brake light !!

a didnt have the right tools .. the nuts on the back of the light are tiny so had to get sum long nose grips on them !! not health for the nut !! and then when got off finaly all the connections were missing the wires had been twisted together and then soldered to the board .. so i dont have the right connection for the new led strip !! arse !! so gunna have to solder it on today ..

drain me !!

• 2 months later...

Hey your car look sweet! I would love a gti but the insurance says otherwise =(. Im liking the chome bits and bobs, dont see it everyday so its nice to see somthing different! Im in love with yours wheels, but i hate cleaning and polishing soo good luck keeping them clean (y). =D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Unlucky about kerbing the alloy, but your car looks great! How much did you pay (if you dont mind me asking) for your wheels and the bad boy bonnet?

they came with the car mate.. but ive refurbed the alloys .. i got the middles chrome powder coated and the lips refurbed and cost me £400 ...

ive just bought two new lips for the rears cost me £200 ODD...

SO NOT CHEAP...

i think if you wanted a set of rs 001s like mine think yr looking at £800 in..

bad boy bonnet prob cost about £200 to get done mayb cheaper..

arse... getting cam belt done today and rocker gasket was supposed to be a 10 min job so to speak but.. as always with cars there's more..

engine mounts are completely shot.. great so they need to be replaced to £65 plus vat each later !!!

and just bought sum seats so im now skinters !!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

little update..

White Roof........

23042010079.jpg

pic quality not great soz..

and BBS refurb :

23042010077.jpg

23042010078.jpg

23042010080.jpg

all bolts in white and centres.. will be getting customized centre caps soon.. and ill post the whole car up..

Edited by gilybob

sweet ive just searched yr ride out .. looks sweet any plans ?? ill be sure to say hi when i see ya nxt ..

yrs is the red loop with a mad interior right ?? 3404848551_8ccac31e07-1.jpg

im in love those seats are awsome .. what are they im in lurve.... yr car is sweet budd much better than mine

true story

thats mine fella

ill get some better pics up guys... the roof looks good ties in well with the bbs ... the bbs are chromed done by mike the polisher on the edition forum .. very bling not as polished as i had hoped but they look cool.. im loving the white on them but a mere to keep clean, only had them on 2 days and the bolts are dirty already..

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked through the thread and I like!! Loving the wheels and really like the TT filler cap- something I would like to do. Don't normally like badboy bonnet but it does suit your project. Same with exhaust but it does go together! Would like to see this in the flesh, so you'll have to let us know what shows your doing! Well done! B)

Just looked through the thread and I like!! Loving the wheels and really like the TT filler cap- something I would like to do. Don't normally like badboy bonnet but it does suit your project. Same with exhaust but it does go together! Would like to see this in the flesh, so you'll have to let us know what shows your doing! Well done! B)

Thank you buddy

... its a bit marmite with the bonnet and the mk5 mirros etc etc.. but i like it and ive tried tying it all in on a budget.. .. im gunna get sum full pics up again with all the new features asap..

left to do: engine (hmm), interior / seats retrim. and sum JL subs........

• 2 months later...