my lupo sport :P

rorz

ive done a HPI check and its come up all ok?

hopefully not !

lol. thanks anyway mate.

yours is lookin fresh :)

rorz

Yea its ok, I wasnt being a nob or anything just wanted to let you know as much as I know. I just read back my old posts and lupo mad guy said it was a cat C not a D cause he was asking people what sort of price range to sell it for. If its not cum up on a Hpi and its been repaired well then it doesnt matter at all. You dont need to tell anyone about it!!! :P

Looks really nice anyway so I wouldnt worry too much about it mate!!

Edited by electricpanda

Yea its ok, I wasnt being a nob or anything just wanted to let you know as much as I know.

yeah thanks for letting me no, i hope everything is ok with it, but things arnt looking to good atm, it needs a rocker cover gasket, plugs + leads because the plug holes are full of oil, alternator belt is about to snap, and ive just noticed somebody has done a good job of putting a perfect slice of black tape over the engine management light?

:(:angry:

yeah thanks for letting me no, i hope everything is ok with it, but things arnt looking to good atm, it needs a rocker cover gasket, plugs + leads because the plug holes are full of oil, alternator belt is about to snap, and ive just noticed somebody has done a good job of putting a perfect slice of black tape over the engine management light?

:(:angry:

You did look at the car before you bought it? How did you not notice nome shiny black tape over a light?

insurance is 2k insuring the wheels, and yeah i no were he lives lol

its **** aint it rage =/

it will be all sorted soon, its going into my mates garage for it to be sorted

the kid who i brought it off is paying for it all to be put right

dishonest aint the word, puttin black tape over the engine management light? wtf is that all about lol...

the checker is only stickers, white squares on the roof.

thanks anyway every1 :D

rorz