Smooooooooooth Bumpers, How much?

Gazza

well i thought it was cheap too, dont forget they smoothd out my front number plate recess too, not to mention plastic welded and fibre glassed the bottom part together.

This looks like a very very nice job! seems to be well worth it

errrr YEAH! ;)

some people just dont get it, i mean i want the best job i can for the money i pay!

and you will only ever get what you pay for mate! best thing i can say is just save a bit and wait until you have the right money to get a good job done or from what i know if you pay cheap it will never be right and will more than likey cost more in the long run if its a poor job to start with.

• 5 months later...
dont mean to steal the thread...but

ive just been quoted £120 for the rear number plate recess to be smoothed from a body shop with a very good reputation, whats peoples opinions on that?

wot body shop is that as im lookin at gettin a few bits done on my mk4 gti and im only down the road in chelmsford

wot body shop is that as im lookin at gettin a few bits done on my mk4 gti and im only down the road in chelmsford

'fullfords' - no idea if thats spelt right but you get ther idea lol

its in langham, colchester i cant find a website...probably because i cant spell it lol but ill get you a number

I'm in the process of smoothing out my own front bumper and i take my hat of the the people who you pay because it isn't easy and its hard work and i don't think £300 is alot of money to pay for front and back bumpers for the amount of time there gunna spend on it. so anything under £300 is well worth it.

if you dont won't to pay alot of money give it ago yourself :)

Edited by oODUBOo