Re-maps

robgti

The lupo needs a custom map and i not to sure were to go as im hearing different things about different companys.

What comanys have you used and what sort of gains have you got?

Im not looking for high gains as been told to see maybe 10bhp. i just want it running smoother etc.

cheers rob

We do full custom remaps on the Lupo GTI for £350 + VAT.

the map is tailor made for your car and is done on the rolling road with a before and after print out.

I would say 10bhp is probably about right for any remap on a Lupo GTI motor, But your main benefits will be in Drivability, a good increase in torque and a reasonable improvement on your fuel consumption (through normal driving)

We do full custom remaps on the Lupo GTI for £350 + VAT.

the map is tailor made for your car and is done on the rolling road with a before and after print out.

I would say 10bhp is probably about right for any remap on a Lupo GTI motor, But your main benefits will be in Drivability, a good increase in torque and a reasonable improvement on your fuel consumption (through normal driving)

sounds good as i have uprated manifold, sports cat and a cat back system so it will do it good with the remap.

whats the full price then? how long would it take to do? manchester is a long way from swindon lol

Edited by robgti

sounds good as i have uprated manifold, sports cat and a cat back system so it will do it good with the remap.

whats the full price then? how long would it take to do? manchester is a long way from swindon lol

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I didn't see the post.

Its half a day's worth of a job, Including VAT would be £411.25. The remap is done on the Rolling road and is custom "tailored" for your car.

Cheers, Al.

• 2 weeks later...

have you seen the kit at awsome its top knotch !!! was intresting seeing the viper on the rollers at the summer bash guna get my loop remaped at awsome when its time for it

The lupo needs a custom map and i not to sure were to go as im hearing different things about different companys.

What comanys have you used and what sort of gains have you got?

Im not looking for high gains as been told to see maybe 10bhp. i just want it running smoother etc.

cheers rob

Come along to the RR meet at Red Dot in Watford if its not too far for you?

• 2 weeks later...
You are quite expensive.

In comparison to companies who are virtually unknown maybe.

If you look at the other well known remappers you'll find they are charging the same price for custom maps on the Lupo GTI

hey al what sort of mods would u prefer the gti to have before i book a remap ?

Its entirely upto yourself mate.

Best results have been seen with a combination of Tubular 4 branch manifold, 200cell Sports Cat, BMC Intake, a decent stainless cat-back system and a bit of head work before the remap.

That was on a Polo GTI and it came out with virtually 160bhp!