Ducati Desmosedici RR

Lee_

There are few things that make me envy people, but this is one of them!

I used to love my 748 before i saw one of these at my local Ducati dealer. lol

you could get almost 13 Lupo's for the cost of one of these!!! lol lol

It is cool, but I have to say I think Ducati missed the target with the styling of this bike.

Rear end looks great, but the front central fairing looks a bit blobby (if that makes any sense?)

Good find though!

Id gues you'll never see another!

I agree with you on the styling, they must have gone to some extraordinary measures to hide all the exhaust pipework

in the tail. Then went a lobbed a nasty pair of headlights at the front.

I still want one though. :lol:

I agree with you on the styling, they must have gone to some extraordinary measures to hide all the exhaust pipework

I'd love one but 200hp from a 171kg bike = quick exit from the land of the living

In fairness, it is pretty much a full on moto GP bike which was never meant to have lights anyway, so in bestest ducati tradition they bolted some on that sort of fitted! LoL

Function over form in this case. They could bolt a patio spot light on if for all I care. Im suckered in... now then...where's my fake manopoly cheque book disappeared too....

• 2 years later...

im really into my bikes and own two, but i cant see why people like these bikes,

there really over priced, the front end is horrible and costs an absolute bomb when it comes to services as most things need replacing!

plus most the people of the people iv followed on one of these ride like pansies and iv blown off on my daytona 675.

sorry but not for me

tbh i'd say the 600's can be quicker then a 1000cc bike, maybe not the straights but when it comes to corners the 600's will kill them as there lighter and smaller