Bowes Get Together ...

MattyA

Foxy, Jon & I had a drive out to test Jon's newly dropped Octavia, then meet up with Chris260 and YLC (nice meeting you!) at Bowes Museum

bowes001jk0.jpg

bowes002bg0.jpg

bowes006hq0.jpg

bowes008xl2.jpg

bowes009hx0.jpg

bowes011gv2.jpg

bowes012iz8.jpg

bowes013uw3.jpg

bowes016mv9.jpg

Did I mention how difficult I found it to keep up with Jon now his Ocy has wonderful new KW V1s suspension? :shades:

Did I mention how difficult I found it to keep up with Jon now his Ocy has wonderful new KW V1s suspension?

:lol:

Good ride out :) Needed nerves of steel for some of those Alston roads at the speeds we were doing!

:lol:

Good ride out :) Needed nerves of steel for some of those Alston roads at the speeds we were doing!

I know :wacko:

My last words to you before we set off from Haydon Bridge were: "Lets take it nice and easy" not 5 minutes later we were driving in a highly spirited manner (sorry)

Although you were worse from Alston! :P

Nice arse Matt

P130708_1146.jpg

Lord Litchfield doing his thing

P130708_1453.jpg

P130708_145401.jpg

P130708_145402.jpg

P130708_1455.jpg

P130708_145501.jpg

I forgot to take my camera, so all my pics were taken with my phone. Had a great day out, and some fantastic driving. And incase anybody is wondering, no they carnt get away from a Lupo.

And for the attention of any bugs that want to bite me in the future. Beware, I have a 2300volt tennis racket.

P120708_1700.jpg

Edited by foxy

Bit gutted I missed this, busy camping in the lakes, almost took the hawes/buttertubs route home but didn't have a map with me and thought I might get lost!

When Matt texted me he said "Hope nobody dies". :lol:

And nothing can get away from a Lupo. :shades:

Nice little trip out guys, good catching up again!

I'll get some pics up later too, all the cars were looking sweet even if they were a bit dirty! Not as dirty as the greasy spoon we went in mind!! :lol:

Pulled the arch on mine coming back so was driving like a granny, really need to get them rolled. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh jings, not *again*?!?