E38 Convoy

Scottish_Sport_16V

I thought you and Byron would be arguing!

It's my turn, not it's not it's mine...

Ah I see, I'll let you off - thought you were questioning us having the Lupo finished! The Golf told me it doesn't want to go - therefore, Lupo wins!!! :D

Ah I see, I'll let you off - thought you were questioning us having the Lupo finished! The Golf told me it doesn't want to go - therefore, Lupo wins!!! :D

What about the Jetta?

Now what's fallen off?? ;)

:P

What about the Jetta?

It's now next years project!!! :lol:

Anyhoo, back on topic ... right folks ... where and when we leaving, and who's all tagging along?

Keep me posted on what you're doing then mate.

no sweat we r gonna get the early boat so we can arse around tryin to find the next point of call, which i guess would b meeting u in Dumfries?? so basically the boat arrives at 0930 prob half hour gettin off the boat out of the docks etc, and then around say 2 hours prob a bit less to get to dumfries at 12.... that'll be lunch time lol so bit of grub then on to the next meet point where ever that may be??

Glen

Now what's fallen off?? ;)

Here thats a quality motor, I should know I spent 6 months under it :P

We would be up for a convoy as long as the timing was right, dont want to spend all day Friday hanging around services, took us 11 Hours last year :wacko:

no sweat we r gonna get the early boat so we can arse around tryin to find the next point of call, which i guess would b meeting u in Dumfries?? so basically the boat arrives at 0930 prob half hour gettin off the boat out of the docks etc, and then around say 2 hours prob a bit less to get to dumfries at 12.... that'll be lunch time lol so bit of grub then on to the next meet point where ever that may be??

Glen

That sounds good to me mate, there's a KFC right next to Dumfries bypass, it's really easy to find, or I could meet you lot in a layby and you could follow me to there. There's a few more dubs from Dumfries heading down so I'll arrange for them to meet us there too.

no sweat we'll work it out closer to the time. still not sure how many there will b coming from here as we r spliting into two groups one from belfast and other dublin.

^^lemme no how that goes as it would suit me down to the ground gettin somewhere for some kip before heading for the boat

I'm booking a hotel room some where along the M6 for sunday night probs about 2hours from the show break up the drive a wee bit.

We get 3 nights for the proce of 2 in the hotel we are staying in (5 mins from E38) - so will be taking a leisurely drive back up the road on Monday too.

Ye i think thats the one my pal James is staying in! We nearly booked up for the 3 nights but i really enjoy the camping part of the show so managed to get the good lady to agree to one night in the hotel cause james is letting us go to his for a showe lol!

Scoob you can get saver rate travellodge rooms all down the m6 for £19 to £29 im either going to stay at the crewe one or the one at telford. I'll let you know once i book up matey!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leaving Perth at about 1300 Google says 386 miles @ 6hrs 33mins so I should be there for 8ish.

First stop Southwaite 151 @ 2hrs 36mins. so I'll be there around 1545.

Any one leaving around the same time let me know and I'll pass my mobile no. by PM.