My poor loop :(

bossjohnc

Hit side on by a sales rep in a Vectra brokenloop1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

brokenloop2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

brokenloop3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Front bumper! Bit of a complicated (low speed on my part) accident so don't know how liability's going to work out...

Other than the door, theres a tiny dent in the sill - otherwise not a scratch.

Just want to get it fixed now really...

OMG! thats a strong door!

If i was mr vectra and it wasnt my car or insurance policy, then i wouldnt be that bothered fighting a claim. I,d let the other guy claim if it was 50/50ish.

Man thats tragic, whats going on at the moment, so many bumps and knocks!

Guy at the dealer looked at my little dent today, confirmed my suspicions that it would probably need a whole new panel and respray, all cos of a dent no bigger than a few cm across. ass.

geees john, that sux so bad

if you have to pay for the damage on your car, give 89ralle ? a shout , he has got two aluminium doors in silver, i know the one is damaged slightly , but you might be in luck if you need the other one thats ok, he wanted £80 for both of em

whats it look like inside :-)

hope you get it sorted

Ouch! That's seriously nasty! Amazing how localized the damage is though ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Bad luck John mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hope your silver rocket gets fixed soon and you'll be biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> again. On the plus side it could have been a lot worse and at least you weren't hurt.

• 2 months later...
ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> @ those pics! Gawd.. poor loopy.. nice to see the insurers take their time with these claims @ dating back to August tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />