im not happy , loop is damaged

scotty_82

Well after popping down to hoopy tech head quarters i came out to find my back window blagged.

immediate thoughts were ive been robbed but checked the back seat to see my michiko koshino t shirt on the back seat and my kit bag from the gym still in the boot.

So looked harder to see the boot was creased bad and some scraps lower on the bumper, then realised it had been hit by what seemed to be a van, the lock up down the road was where it was from so popped down as someone was still working there .

several irrate phone calls later to the bloke who was driving the van and im meeting the bloke tomorrow to compare damage and sort insurance or payment for a quality repair.

He claims he didnt know he had done it but hopefully it should be sorted tomorrow.

got a lovely pic of Kam holding a wheel whores sticker holding together some glass ha ha

i cant get the pics from my phone to the comp otherwise they would be on , ill try and get some up tomorrow though.

hope you get it sorted

any surveilence cameras that might have caught it

nope no cameras , but he hit me in a flat backer so im certain the crease damage will line up nicely as perfect proof.

if he argues after that ive only been left with two real options police or pay for it myself and take the cash from him, the later is last resort

proper gutted for you mate, could have been my car cos thats usually where i park!

good job we wpotted the van and his shoddy driving skills!

cheers yeah its just sods law it was me

nope no cameras , but he hit me in a flat backer so im certain the crease damage will line up nicely as perfect proof.

if he argues after that ive only been left with two real options police or pay for it myself and take the cash from him, the later is last resort

the police is not an option. the police only get involved if there is a personal injury, which there isn't.

if he plays up then your only option is to report it to your insurance company and get them to claim from his insurance company and they can fight it out.

the police is not an option. the police only get involved if there is a personal injury, which there isn't.

if he plays up then your only option is to report it to your insurance company and get them to claim from his insurance company and they can fight it out.

could possibly push leaving the scene????

Aye its shitty like. Thats why I always say you should pull the car into the corridor cause at least you can keen an eye on it.

Fingers crossed it will get sorted asap. Keep me posted dude.

been down today to meet him- no show , and now he has switched off his phone. *We still don't have registation details!* and were told he had just left ...

Anyway, fingers crossed for us he'll be there tomorrow... maybe not so good for him :lol:

p.s the cctv camera above the end of the car park... for those who know the area, does it work? ive tried ringing the 24hour security but had no luck

Edited by Anna