Big Ant's small car

ArosaAnt

Ant, that looks top mate, so feckin low!

I wouldn't be able to ride like that round our way. Too many speed bumps and ruts etc.

I like arch-tucked wheels though!!

**Edit**

Hang about i thought that you'd dropped it more from your sig, though methinks i could actually be a chop, correct?

Would look sweet that low though.

Edited by Tallika_Fan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant, that looks top mate, so feckin low!

I wouldn't be able to ride like that round our way. Too many speed bumps and ruts etc.

I like arch-tucked wheels though!!

**Edit**

Hang about i thought that you'd dropped it more from your sig, though methinks i could actually be a chop, correct?

Would look sweet that low though.

you are correct, my sig is an old chop that i did before the suspension went on. the front is like that and i do want the rear to look like that but I need the adjusters out first.

cheers for the kind words bud

• 1 month later...

hey, no new updates. been very busy with the band so the 'rosa has taken a back seat unfortunatly.

Althought its going in for a service soon! plus im on the lookout for wheels again. going to try and get a set for xmas!

cheers lads!

• 5 months later...

well well well...... nothin much has happen. gave up with the car scene, left my band & decided to get fit & loose weight.

Last week I got pulled by the cops, everything including the car was fine apart from my MOT was out of date by 7 weeks. Came as a bit of a shock!

Since then its passed its MOT, its been given a full clean inside and out and Im well and trully back in love and ready to rock

Here are some nice pics from today, car is getting serviced on Saturday and the adjusters WILL be coming out.

Oh, got 2 different colours of vinyl arriving tomorrow and 1 will be used for my roof. Lets play guess the colour!

097.jpg

104.jpg

109.jpg

111.jpg

Edited by ArosaAnt

cheers for the nice comments guys,

I work for a print company so thanks to a good supplier of mine I now have 2 free samples of vinyl. They are 3m long so are big enough for a roof with some left over!

I have 2 colours, a bright one and a dark one just in case.

and Mike, its good to be back!

yep, black is boring! going for something a bit fresh. and whats more fresh than some freshly squeezed orange vinyl ;)

but yeah, orange is going to turn up on other places over the car

anywho the pics i put up earlier were **** so the wife took me out to take some better ones. plus it shows of the roof a bit better

IMG_6386USE.jpg

IMG_6388USE.jpg

IMG_6389USE.jpg