Big Ant's small car

ArosaAnt

Hi guys,

Been on the forum a few weeks while looking for something to replace my VR6 with.

Found this clean Arosa in Eastleigh, 1 lady owner, 26k, Dealer stamped book.

There are a few little marks but hopefully the clay bar can sort out some of those!

Here are some pics

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

And here are 2 chops (courtesy of the missus)

lowered.jpg

IMG_3907blackroof.jpg

cheers for looking!

Edited by ArosaAnt

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silver is a top color for polishing, looks very tidy 26k on the clock is a bonus too, can i recommend not debadging the grill though :)

good to see another southerner on here

cheers guys, I do like the debadged look although I can always swap back if I think it looks like crap.

smoothed bumpers will look awesome but that is too far down the line to think of right now. The wife is putting up a fight over when I can buy suspension!

Nice one, looks tidy :shades: I seriously thought someone had taken my car when I glanced at the first picture. One of the better colours IMO!!! Yeah I wish I could be arsed to smooth my bumpers aswell!!!

I like the rubstrips in the bumpers, although they dont actually work as rubstrips very well, scrapes are always either above or below them :wacko:

IMG_3902.jpg

Yeah i thought that too! Mine looked exactly the same, even down to the mudflaps and dunlop rear tyres! Its also a 2003 1.0S. Sister cars :lol:

Mine has now been equipped with 'crazy' sidestrips :lol:

Id leave the badge on the front too, makes the front look too plain.

Edited by cardaft

Id leave the badge on the front too, makes the front look to plain.

Agreed!!!

Im going to invest in a debadged grill to see how it properly looks. until then i really dont know if it will look poop or not!

If anyone has one for sale Pm me ;)

what are the best wheel sizes for these bad boys? was thinking 14's with a nice drop but is that still too low for a decent daily?

I have some 15x7 on 195-45-15, so they give the same rolling radius as standard wheels (14x6 on 185-55-14), so when lowered it isnt too low to use as a daily. Depends on the look you're after and the quality of the roads you using

yeah, been thinking of some 15 x 7's but im worried that I may not be able to get as low as i want.

I want the car to be around 4 inches from the ground and the arches filled so im not too sure what size would be best.

i do love the borbet t wheel though!

should have too much of a problem going low on a 15x7, just gotta get the offset right, think standard offset is ET38, so stay close to that and you're onto a winner. Borbet T's are sex IMO, shame they only come in 14 and 16" though :(

14's may work but when i slam it will the car be scrapping he floor everywhere? thats why i cant decide!

in the meantime a member if Tidyvag (my local club) has done a cheeky 'shop. cheers Ant

dished.jpg

14's may work but when i slam it will the car be scrapping he floor everywhere? thats why i cant decide!

in the meantime a member if Tidyvag (my local club) has done a cheeky 'shop. cheers Ant

dished.jpg

That's shocking...!!! :lol:

D.

Looks like a tidy example mate, and look forward to seeing it at the next TidyVAG meet

cheers mike, it will start to get exciting this weekend after I start removing some bits!

need to fit that gearknob too!

Yeah they'll fit, but you'll need arch work. Also you'll need adapters to run the porsche's. Which ones are they?

Yeah they'll fit, but you'll need arch work. Also you'll need adapters to run the porsche's. Which ones are they?

D90's & 928's

Not too sure the width's of these wheels but im guessing that 7 inch would be the safer option (if only I was given this choice when I had the VR!)

I've seen Gti's run them but thet have the bigger arches so can get away with it.