Big Ant's small car

ArosaAnt

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 16's work providing its a wheel with alot of face on it and nice high offsets so you can get them tucked up nicely

i would love 13's but the roads are too bo**ocks where i live, be constantly hitting the floor!

14's would be the smallest I go. Im thinking of trying 16 but I something tells me they wont work.

if the weather holds out tonight, coilovers are going on!

i wouldnt have the balls to do that though!

you dont need balls t do that! in my opinion your not a wjeel whore untill you own a set of teddys! :P

arosa is looking cool bud, once the coilovers are on it should look pimp! in sure 16s avec stretch and camber will be ok, just might not be able to be uber low!

you dont need balls t do that! in my opinion your not a wjeel whore untill you own a set of teddys! :P

arosa is looking cool bud, once the coilovers are on it should look pimp! in sure 16s avec stretch and camber will be ok, just might not be able to be uber low!

everyone keeps mentioning the teddy's. i think im gonna have to crumble under the peer pressure!

13's will be way too low for my everyday use. i dont deny how right it looks though!

yeh it can be done. i dunno how much camber you get on a the rear of the Lupo before the tyre touches the shock but i'd imagine it wouldn't be much.. maybe with the lips tucked & rolled you could get it down quite far. it'll be interesting to see

yeh it can be done. i dunno how much camber you get on a the rear of the Lupo before the tyre touches the shock but i'd imagine it wouldn't be much.. maybe with the lips tucked & rolled you could get it down quite far. it'll be interesting to see

thats why im thinking of going for it. i reckon your right with the camber, might be able to -0.5 degrees ok.

im travelling to Hull on sunday for a show Im playing so it wont be as low as im gonna take it because I need to store loads of equipment.

but. they will be out for edition.

im so please with them. the handling is great and its a suprisingly pleasant ride