bloomin' automated phone calls

heartagram

Is there any way you can have these stopped? Our land line at work is getting so many of these things and its really pissing me off cause I have to keep stop working, answer the phone and theres either an automated spastic telling me how I can take all my loans and consolidate them into one big loan. Cause when you can't afford to pay back your loan, getting another loan and using your house as collateral is always the best idea. If its not those ****s the other end just hangs up as soon as you pick up. Its not someone doing it, its obviously automated, its really bloomin' me off though.

Tried to ring BT themselves but after 20 mins on hold I gave up.

Telemarketing should be illegal. If its as good as they make out on the phone I'd be coming to them, they wouldn't need to come to me. ****ers.

The problem with TPS is that it doesn't cover people ringing from countries outside of the UK :(

From a domestic point of view, The only way to stop it is to become ex-directory and change your number, as well as signing up to the TPS services.