NewportEdition Meet 29th June

The meet is from 7pm at Rodney Parade in Newport. Theres usually a real good mix of cars there & loads of parking space, watch out for the speedbumps though.

How to find the place:

rodneyParadeMap.jpg

Website: http://newportedition.com/ Forum: http://newportedition.myfreeforum.org/

Post here if your interested in going & catch you there if you are.

• 10 months later...
The meet is from 7pm at Rodney Parade in Newport. Theres usually a real good mix of cars there & loads of parking space, watch out for the speedbumps though.

How to find the place:

rodneyParadeMap.jpg

Website: http://newportedition.com/ Forum: http://newportedition.myfreeforum.org/

Post here if your interested in going & catch you there if you are.

yh im game 4 newport live there anyway theres betta places 2 park than rodney though message me wen this is goin dwn

• 2 weeks later...
yh im game 4 newport live there anyway theres betta places 2 park than rodney though message me wen this is goin dwn

its always there, have use of it and the club for drinks etc, doubt you'd find anywhere better to park!

Could be tempted :)

Come on Sarah! I go all the time! Great bunch down there.

Zeus, thought the June meet was now Sunday 31st May so its didnt clash with Bristol Volksfest, usually the 1st week of every month so they brought it forward?

I've just realised the original post on this is from June last year lol! Duh, that'll teach me to read :)

Ellie, gimme a text next time you're going to one of these and I'll see if I can make the trek up xx

I didnt notice either :blink: its that Jimmy? or whatever his name is digging up ancient threads again lol like the South Wales meet months back. Yeh will text the week before to let you know xx

I'm hoping to be at the next one, hope to pick up the lupo gti the end of this week hopefully

Chris

Awesome stuff, will be a Lupo takeover lol. Youve bought Huws old one yeh? He mentioned it was coming home lol

il be there too! we'll show those golfs and polos!

i didnt notice it was an old post either! :( oops

I felt really stupid after realising it was an old one dont worry :blush:

Wonder how many of us we can get together lol

Awesome stuff, will be a Lupo takeover lol. Youve bought Huws old one yeh? He mentioned it was coming home lol

i have indeed, you'll see it soon enough

Chris

Clairey will try and come for this!!

You better had Missy!!

I'll definitly be there now, mega Lupo takeover!!!

Chris, not happy with you lol, didn't realise till sunday the price of the car, would've bought it myself if I'd known (I wish, but I can always dream!)

You better had Missy!!

I'll definitly be there now, mega Lupo takeover!!!

Chris, not happy with you lol, didn't realise till sunday the price of the car, would've bought it myself if I'd known (I wish, but I can always dream!)

:P

What date and time will this be happening as the original post is last year. . . . . is it the same?

Would people like to meet before hand then all the Lupo's can come in and take over at the same time :lol:

(Fingers crossed I can come, my car is still in garage at the moment :( )

Sam

What date and time will this be happening as the original post is last year. . . . . is it the same?

Would people like to meet before hand then all the Lupo's can come in and take over at the same time :lol:

(Fingers crossed I can come, my car is still in garage at the moment :( )

Sam

Sunday 31st May 7pm ;)

Yeh all meet before hand because bit of an odd way to get in so dont want anyone getting lost up the side streets lol

Sunday 31st May 7pm ;)

Yeh all meet before hand because bit of an odd way to get in so dont want anyone getting lost up the side streets lol

You guys are way too caring lol. any other forum wouldnt care lha..

Good stuff

You guys are way too caring lol. any other forum wouldnt care lha..

Good stuff

We've bought lupo's. . . . us girls got to look after ourselves :lol:

Sounds good, I've never seen more than one other GTI. Also I can confirm my GTI will be coming, body shop is giving her back on thursday :D

Clairey - what route will you be taking? could meet up if your going over the bridge