NewportEdition Meet 29th June

I dont have a clue where I'm going! Does somebody have a postcode or could pm me their number if the worst case situation I'm lost in Newport?

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm going at the Lupo's going back into garage tomorow, fingers crossed it can be sorted out and by friday!

Edited by sam bignell

I dont have a clue where I'm going! Does somebody have a postcode or could pm me their number if the worst case situation I'm lost in Newport?

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm going at the Lupo's going back into garage tomorow, fingers crossed it can be sorted out and by friday!

PM'd B)

I had a look yesterday at the map on the first page - I'm guessing the easiest place to meet might be Coldra Mcd's. That way we can just head along the bypasses back into town?

I know it's the other side of Newport but it'll be easier than trying to get everyone off at Malpas and then meet or even at the Caerleon junction it can be difficult to find somewhere for us all to stop.

Edited by Sarah_Diamond

I had a look yesterday at the map on the first page - I'm guessing the easiest place to meet might be Coldra Mcd's. That way we can just head along the bypasses back into town?

I know it's the other side of Newport but it'll be easier than trying to get everyone off at Malpas and then meet or even at the Caerleon junction it can be difficult to find somewhere for us all to stop.

Yeh Coldra was what I was thinking, then back throught the middle of Newports easiest from there or even better back onto the M4 just along to the Malpas junction then its only 5 mins off that.

Anyone still wanting to do this because its all gon quiet? lol Just so I know I can head straight there then instead of out to the Coldra first if not :)

Anyone still wanting to do this because its all gon quiet? lol Just so I know I can head straight there then instead of out to the Coldra first if not :)

I'll still be going, cars all clean but I expect the flys will sort that out :rolleyes:

I'll give you a ring ellie if i get lost

Sam

Clairey and Snowy and Jamie are comming!! Sarah, we'll give you a buzz on our way up, we has satnav so it should be ok. Not sure how long it'll take to get there though!

:)

p.s - We'll give snowy a bath before we leave, but he'll be a fly's graveyard by the time we actually get to you :P

Edited by Clairey Fairy

Clairey and Snowy and Jamie are comming!! Sarah, we'll give you a buzz on our way up, we has satnav so it should be ok. Not sure how long it'll take to get there though!

:)

p.s - We'll give snowy a bath before we leave, but he'll be a fly's graveyard by the time we actually get to you :P

I'm supposed to be cleaning Llew quickly at the other half's house on the way coz he's in bridgend - but I reckon Llew and Snowy can have a competition, I'm stuck in work till 4 so might not even get him near some water :(

Junction 24 Claire, all you need to know and it's the big golden M lol xx