Lupo Gti Central Locking Key

Its de-locked mate :lol:

:doh:

Still has an ignition and remote sensors. I don't know if I'd be too happy knowing a spare key to my car was lying in the park.

I have replacement locks/keys cover though.

it was tinted so it was already sound. didnt stop it all though. Dyson sorted the mess out :)

yeah man took so many attempts to get through. was gunna use my m8s head but he wasnt too keen.

i never found the other key but i looked for at least 3 hours with me m8s. some kid probably picked it up and launched it. as i would of when i was a little poo :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Those windows are very tough indeed. I watched in amusement as a road rager tried to punch through mine 4 times (twice with each hand).

Oh how I laughed at his frustration.

Some time later he was detained by the police for that, which was nice.

Haha, what on earth had you done to him to make him do that. Must of had confidence in the windows if you just sat there laughing lol

He wasn't big tbh, but I thought I'd rather have him arrested than get in to some sort of fight - I had witnesses and his number plate on my side.

In all honesty, I did nothing to him - he was frustrated by his own near miss through his own bad driving I think, probably high on drugs and not in a good mood. I know you've heard it all before, but this guy honestly had nothing to be angry about - if anything I should have been fuming at his driving, but you just live with it and avoid it when you commute through the city tbh.