project lupo-colour clash.........my eyes,my eyes!!!!

porschetrimr

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interior really is stunning.

What are your plans for the plastic trim? Looking for dark plastics, or doing something else?

The interior really is stunning.

What are your plans for the plastic trim? Looking for dark plastics, or doing something else?

cheers ,my intention is to trim all the plastics as well but will see how i get on,i could easily end up putting more trimming into it than the cars worth!!!!!!!!!!

it was only meant to be a money saving runaround,but we both like it so much it looks like it might end up staying with us !

dan

what year is the car? because your in Interior is different to mine and mines a 1999. looks wicked btw :).

whys it different m8? mines a 99 too on a 't' plate ? but no frills el basico model!!

yours inspired me to get a fantazia one m8 nearly bought the pea when it was on pistonheads,but looked a little too ratlook for the wife,she digs the pea plate

cheers

dan

another couple o bits done,its slowly getting redder in there!!

rear panel insert ,in an old fat biscuit style

panels2.jpg

and fitted back in the car,i love the contrast of the red and green ,really glad i went red now

P1010012-6.jpg

and just a stooopid one this time,can you spot it???

P1010016-6.jpg

trimmed the towing eye cover(did this once before for a mate on the newbee forum,so thought id nick his idea)

Love those works...!!! :shades:

D.

Dan! The Loop is looking ace I love it. Lairy... most definitely! Suits you sir.

Just wondering where you bought it from in the first place as I am having issues finding a decent one :)

Dan! The Loop is looking ace I love it. Lairy... most definitely! Suits you sir.

Just wondering where you bought it from in the first place as I am having issues finding a decent one :)

thanks,i looked all over too and eventually found this on the bay of e,off all places,it had all mots,service history,and all old receipts plus nearly 12 months tax and test ,so was a bit of a steal,just had it gone over with a fine toothcomb by my m8 whos a vw tech and he says its spot on,just needs a clutch cable as theres a kink in it , a gear selector shaft seal and front discs which have rusted bady due to it being stood forr a while before i bought it!!

Looks great in the flesh :shades:

Top chap too!

So when you gonna give my 'rosa a going over :lol:

hi m8

good to meet you too,how d ya enjoy no rice then??? its a good meet and rammed when its not persisting down

2 silly new mods for ya

P1010017-5.jpg

bought a pool ball knob off e gay and made a new gaitor so it all fits nicely

and made some new door lock buttons from these dice

P1010018-6.jpg

also painted my front badge and ordered a black rear,ordered aero wipers and later polo one for rear and have bought lowored shocks and springs!!its all go

still cant find any wheels i really like though!!!

still cant find any wheels i really like though!!!

Looking fine & dandy ;) wish i had your skills B)

Have you thought about Porsche cookie cutters done in that red, reckon they'd look nice.

Looking fine & dandy ;) wish i had your skills B)

Have you thought about Porsche cookie cutters done in that red, reckon they'd look nice.

yeah m8 i have but cant go too wide as its wifes daily and has no power steering,its bad enough trying to get it into our drive on the 165 s

i would consider some at the right money but then need tyres n adaptors etc etc it all starts getting expensive,i find it cheaper these days to buy new wheels and tyres than to refurb and fit and old set!!!!

Mad skillz! :shades:

Also love the colour, reminds me of a Twister, which in turn makes me want to go buy one! :wacko:

ha ha get ya tongue round a twister,that would make a good gear knob!! , could take a mould off one and cast it in resin,would look mental

large_twister.jpg

hi m8

good to meet you too,how d ya enjoy no rice then??? its a good meet and rammed when its not persisting down

Yeh shame about the weather!

No, it was good! Saw some awesome dubs and got some inspiration ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the rod theme continued last night with some pinstriping courtesy of simon aka nefarious check him out on http://www.pinstriping.co.uk or www.nefarious.co.uk if you fancy some doing or some webdesign palaver

been gagging to get it done for ages now but finally managed to get time to head on up to his gaff and heres the result,dead pleased with it and think itll really work with the other mods i have planned for the little loop.

you really need to see it in the flesh the pics dont do it justice

will probably have some interior parts done too once more of the cars trimmed

also ditched the lupo badge on the boot lid and dewipered it and fitted black vw badges front and rear

managed to track down the wheels i want too thanks to nef so its all systems go if i can get em in the right offsets and fitment

P1010271.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010252.jpg

oh and a little on the front too

P1010251.jpg

dan

Edited by porschetrimr