Bonnent Bra's

Putney

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practicality yes.

It's cheaper than getting one's front end resprayed every year. Come to Scotland and drive some real roads and you'll understand!

I haven't got one at the mo', but once my bumper is resprayed I will be getting a full one for road trips.

Style? not really my thing!

You shouldn't leave them on all the time as the moisture and road grit will get stuck underneath and create nearly as much damage as the road debris.

Put it on, drive around take it off.

I think people worry too much about their cars... less time rubbing them more time driving them i say!

They look pure ****.

I'd rather have my front end painted every year than put that ugly hunk of pap on my car.

i agree.

Guest Lauryn

I think they look alright and itll do a good job here in Scotland like someone said earlier, I'm gonna get one soon when I have a bit more cash!

The thing I don't get though. Aye it might stop your bonnet getting chipped but what about the bumpers and that? Surely all thats going to get damaged so you'll just have a patch with no damage and everything else will be chipped.

The thing I don't get though. Aye it might stop your bonnet getting chipped but what about the bumpers and that? Surely all thats going to get damaged so you'll just have a patch with no damage and everything else will be chipped.

Hence why i asked if they do a lower bumper one :P

Bonnet Bra's have been part of the VW 'scene' since before most on here, and possibly even I, was born.

Love 'em or hate 'em, they're well embedded.

Seen a crackin' spit screen bus with a chequered one on at Volksfling. Tell that owner they are pointless and you'll probably get weed smoke in your face.

Its the idea of having a bra on all year, then finding the bonnet is two different colours when its been removed :lol:

Ooh! Next big thing...

Bikini Line Dubs :rolleyes:

Infact I think they should ban all Bra's.... even on the ladies! :shades:

can you get bonnet nipples to put under the bra's?