VW Lupo 3L Manual

AngelRomania

Hy 2 all! I am the proud owner of a Vw Lupo 3L for 2 months now & i'm very happy with the car. Unfortunatly i have some problems with the electric motors that bursts water unto the windshield. It is stuck, not burned. Any way i know how to fix the problem if i manege to get the electric motor out but that is it, i can't. i need a owners manual for the lupo 3L date of fabrication 2000 to help me with this little problem + if i have the manual it would be a lot better to get an overall view of the car's working & maintaning. Who can help me please do so with a manual. thanks in advanced :rolleyes:

I think the motor (pump) is on the outside of the washer reservoir near the bottom. There will probably be two motors so you need to work out which one is for the windscreen (front). It should be quite easy to get at. Good luck.

I think the motor (pump) is on the outside of the washer reservoir near the bottom. There will probably be two motors so you need to work out which one is for the windscreen (front). It should be quite easy to get at. Good luck.

thx for the advice. i've already've done that. you can get the pump out if and only if you take out the reservoir washer, and you can take the reservoir washer out if and only if you take out the batery. And now is the conflict. I have some added electronics in the car that when the power is switched of they reset and it's hard to reconfigure them. That's why i need a manual. 1st to look up the electric scheme and second to see exactly an overview off the all car to get a sense of it(second is for my viewin' pleasure not for the pump problem :rolleyes: ). So if you have a manual in pdf or doc format, or anything else please help me and send it to me. thx

Edited by AngelRomania

have you thought about wiring up a small bike battery to your terminals to keep the memory of things while the battery is off or if yod bought a gti your battery would be in the boot and you wouldn't have this problem

I have two Lupo 3L's. It is not a problem to disconnect the battery except for a coded radio for which you do not have the code. You can get an Elsawin CD manual on Ebay quite cheaply. Otherwise the only consequence for a 3L is re-setting the clock.

RAB

• 3 weeks later...