Lupo GTI By GTi T

GTi T

blah blah blah! :P

Eh?!?!?!? :lol:

Does that mean in some sort of code,

" yes me with my new smooth look and my super duper shiny show wheels back on, i am the wheel whore with the crown!" x

Edited by GTi T

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Wow oh wow. That looks absolutally immaculate...especially considering that it is in regular use so credit to you Tom for keeping it so nice.

As nice as the BBS were (and I know everyone likes them) I prefer the Compo's on your car, something about them and the black paint but they just look so right.

Wow oh wow. That looks absolutally immaculate...especially considering that it is in regular use so credit to you Tom for keeping it so nice.

As nice as the BBS were (and I know everyone likes them) I prefer the Compo's on your car, something about them and the black paint but they just look so right.

Cheers mate, i do try and look after it as best as possible

Ive made a few changes to both sets of MO's now, im another big fan of them matey

• 2 weeks later...
hey m8 you dont go to deeside college do u ??? becauce theres a clone of my lupo there looks like yours

:lol: I posted up when you first joined,i was at Deeside Full time from last september,had the BBS on well before that though

When did you see me? I haven't been over there now for probably about 4 or 5 weeks though

I'll be back again in september just one day a week though at Deeside

i have finished there now lol i ust to have the mk4 polo on pslots ye i had the lupo there on the last day tho :D there was two nearly identicle lupos there on that day lol what are ya doing there ???

i have finished there now lol i ust to have the mk4 polo on pslots ye i had the lupo there on the last day tho :D there was two nearly identicle lupos there on that day lol what are ya doing there ???

yeah i think i saw the polo one day now you mention it, i started to park around the back when those new carparks were built around the back of engineering....im doing aircraft engineering with thomas cook airlines...will be back one day every week as from september again

yeah i think i saw the polo one day now you mention it, i started to park around the back when those new carparks were built around the back of engineering....im doing aircraft engineering with thomas cook airlines...will be back one day every week as from september again

haha kwl iam a airbus lad finished now !!!! :D three years over !!!! i couldnt get over the speed bumps very well !!!

haha kwl iam a airbus lad finished now !!!! :D three years over !!!! i couldnt get over the speed bumps very well !!!

Ahh Airbus im one of the MyTravel(now Thomas Cook lads)

When it was my turn to drive(once in every 4 weeks) i had 3 other big lads with me in the Lupo and that was funny trying to get over the speedbumps, i used to create a queue of cars behind me i had to go that slow LOL..........well worth it though!!!!!! :lol: and the lads loved it!!!!

You going Leeds festi this month or Ed38 mate?

Edited by GTi T

Ahh Airbus im one of the MyTravel(now Thomas Cook lads)

When it was my turn to drive(once in every 4 weeks) i had 3 other big lads with me in the Lupo and that was funny trying to get over the speedbumps, i used to create a queue of cars behind me i had to go that slow LOL..........well worth it though!!!!!! :lol: and the lads loved it!!!!

You going Leeds festi this month or Ed38 mate?

iam going to leeds music fest haha lol iam going to ed 38 might be on show and shine or vagwales clubstand if i arange enough of us go iam on show and shine at taton park as well !!!

When you come to sell this give me a ring... B)

haha cheers mate,its changed again since those pics, the BBS are no longer with me so it looks much different

I forgot to comment on this. . . .

looks stunnin m8! you at e38 this year?

thanks pal, yeh me and Angelo should be coming

we're going to Vw festival aswell on the sunday i think on 17th August

Edited by GTi T

• 3 weeks later...