Scottish Meet

loafy

Ok, been reading the other thread, thinking be good to pick a date!

Now were suits everyone?

Perth or Stirling??

If We Met In Stirling, we could head along the roads to picture perfect Callander etc? Allowing the South lot to head over the twisty hills back to Glasgow Way and the others can head north to the A9!

Some nice roads, quiet and great picture oppportunities

What You All Think??

No Shows That Weekend Either So I Believe!!

I'll say a tentative yes to this, as I'm on holiday for two weeks previous, so not sure if I'll be back on the Sunday.

There are some cracking roads around the Perth area too, if you're after a drive :)

damn it , im pulling a sickie , im bloomin' sick of working , need a day or two off , no holiday availablity till august so sickie it is :lol:

Well, if you consume a Kenzian amount of booze, you probably will be quite sick ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ok, definately going to be back for this.

People coming from the south/west, do you want to meet up at Stirling Services on the M9, then either go the boring way up the A9, or the slightly more interesting route along the Hillfoots and up through Glendevon?

Yeah I'll meet up with you Rob, I'll go either way, I'm sure you know the way better than me so I'll leave it down to you to decide :)

Does this mean its going to be Perth :P

Any idea of time??

I guess so :) Early afternoon, some time around half one, maybe? Gives you guys chance to wake up ;)

I think I am getting mine back on Saturday, but it won't be all put back together in time :( Just have to bring the Golf (I'll park at the side!), or we can bring the Skyline is someone fancies taking it off out hands - £5 and its yours!!! :lol:

Bluloop- When you heading down? Want to meet at Duthie Park or the likes and head down??

can meet you at 12 at the Duthie Park.

Car is going into for timingbelt/MOT/service tomorrow, hopefully all will be well, if not it will be in the Leon.