Mike M's diary (GTI gone but A4 is here)

Mike_M

Guest Kristoffer

no more oemy goodness no not good not good at all its still a good looking car you've got mike i guess you have to sell up because you have a baby now

The very next day after I asked about selling me your lights, your car was for sale!

I'd already ordered mine by then :surprised:

Good luck with it anyway ;)

Well I have found and bought my A4 finally..........almost 2 years hunting for the right one.

She goes in a couple of weeks..........cash offers welcome as stated in the classified ads above, over a set price I am getting at the dealer of course :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well today is the last day I have the Lupo GTI :( as my Audi A4 TDI s-line comes in the morning :)

She will be missed but onwards and upwards as they say.

Got a load of parts that I will be selling like alloy pedals, stereo equip, 2x remote flip keys that work on Lupo, comfort indicators kit, areo rear wiper, storage tray instead of cupholder etc etc and some have gone already, so watch out for them or PM

Edited by Mike_M

That would be telling. Currently giving the interior a full valet as it is not to my standards and adding thing like full DIS and cruise control as it was not standard amazingly on the top end models?

Body wise it has the fil GMBH factory fitted kit which is what I have been looking for and the alloy trim details which was also an option but rarely seen in this colour and spec.......fussy me LOL

• 3 weeks later...