new to club lupo

manback

hello

new to club lupo, but not not new to dubs, might know some of you off other forums, same username...

bought the g/f a 1.4 16v sport silver lupo!! :D but i love it to (both wanted a loup for ages)

here it is the day we got it (last thursday, 1st of may)

Picture059.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture061.jpg

here it is now with some changes, more ahead

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

saturday will see a full service of all belts, fluids and filters, then monday she goes for a full inside/outside detailing with paul peacocke

as it is FILTHY

so after the work ive put in already i get to :coffee: and watch :roflmao:

Edited by manback

thanks for the welcome guys

another edition 38 escapee!! lol

any more done since the pics mate?

lol, E38 is so cliquey just now, i mean allways was but just now its ridiculous :blush:

nothing visual done, but a VW tech mate serviced the belts, fluids n filters yesterday, now she is driving and sounding sweet :wub:

while she was up on the ramp he welded the broken exhaust hangers for me too, and tomorrow the rubbing strips are coming off and a full inside/ outside detail is goin down :shades:

other than that i got some better tyres, no stretch or nothing, that would look silly with the ride height as it is, i just want to get the nakang ditchfinders off :P

chers for asking andy, the g/f was very impressed with your and the rest of the cars in PVW ;)

thanks for the welcome guys

lol, E38 is so cliquey just now, i mean allways was but just now its ridiculous :blush:

Welcome to the least cliquey forum on the net :D

And I am not just talking E38 :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...

hello there mate if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for your teledial wheels ive just brought myself a white 1.4 s and i wna get some painted white too put on it can i also ask if they fit str8 on if i buy 15's thanks Marcus x