1st May

Lupo D

thank god for this thread i had forgot to move some money in my bank would ove been over drawn big time :blink:

Time to tax the car :thumbdown:

i just taxed mines yesterday. the bloody price jas jumped up a few quid since i got my reminder 2 weeks ago. now £66.odd. this has happened every thime i tax ma car. fly buggers.

i just taxed mines yesterday. the bloody price jas jumped up a few quid since i got my reminder 2 weeks ago. now £66.odd. this has happened every thime i tax ma car. fly buggers.

thats small in comparison to over here my 1.4 aint too bad its €280 but it gets crazy high after that, a 2.8 is €900 and after July changes are being made and will be another increase

Cheers mugly! I totally forgot that mine needs doing today aswell. 96 quid for six month on these shite roads, here i come!

My tax is just before the budget every year and so far he has always put it up! I cant get it at the normal rate cuse by the time they have processed it the new rate kicks in :(

You guys know how to cheer me up...!

I wrote to You for give You my happy day and at last I remember to ev'rybody to pay the tax...!

:rolleyes:

Sorry for open it before the midnight but I was living the office at that time...!

:lol:

I remark my happy day to everyone...!

Cheers,

D.

Edited by Lupo Milan

yea i got my reminder in the post abowt a month ago and totally forgot abowt it until mum mensioned it.. best do mine!!

*pitch punch 1st day of the month* .. *flick, kick for being so quick*

here's a little tip boys and girls.

tax it for a year and you don't need to whinge and moan twice a year, just the once :)

you can all thank me later.

Edited by Adam K

here's a little tip boys and girls.

tax it for a year and you don't need to whinge and moan twice a year, just the once :)

you can all thank me later.

lol

little chris