iPod mount...

Right, I've got my black Nano and Ive got my Dension ICE Link.

I was looking at mounts for the above and have found the Brodit one. Which one have you bought and what others have people used.

Pic's?

I don't want to hide it, so not interested in coin holders and other alternatives. Thanks!

Ray

I tried a brodit mount and in the end ditched it and went for a bit of a hack.

To be honest, when I first got mine I wanted the cradle on display, but if I had the chance to choose now I'd ditch it and hide is somewhere, its been nothing but bother. That said, it is handy for the iPhone.

For the first time ever I wish the Lupo had a glove box, Sarahs iPod kit in her 100HP hides away neatly and never gets in the way. Unlike mine!

I bought a Harmon/Kardon Drive & play (currently £30 for the Mk1 version) and this gives you a little screen and controller. You then hide the pod out of the way (Under the seat) and you dont have to use it. This is in the Volvo. The unit works through RF or via a line in. The new version has wireless controller, better screen and blutooth for phones n stuff. I looked at mounting it in the better halfs GTi but drive my car more...at the moment. The screen could go up by the rear view mirror on on the dash in the corner near the tweeter, and the controler down by the hand brake. you then dont have to fiddle with the pds dial/screen.