pet hates

2001gti

I almost hit two birds last night who were trying to race my car! I've hit a seagull on the dual carriageway of all places, serves the lovely persons right for shitting on my car after I've spent hours cleaning it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right I don't mind doing the washing up,

but I cant stand scarping other peoples food off their plates *shudder*

I almost hit two birds last night who were trying to race my car! I've hit a seagull on the dual carriageway of all places, serves the lovely persons right for shitting on my car after I've spent hours cleaning it

Its the same here, so many birds hop out of the hedgerow while zooming along. I'm always lookin in my rear view to see if its squished. Thankfully none yet

im more concerned bout the dent they may leave catchin the bonnet, or the windscreen... lol :blink:

birds swooping out infront of you while drivin! they have all that sky and choose to fly over the road when your on it! grrrr

that happend to me about a year n half ago. i hit a bird doin 105mph in a fiat ducato the windscreen was cracked from the middle to both ends. the problem was we needed to get to dundee and we was still in manchester :lol:. on the bosses orders we drove on and didnt even get pulled lol.

that happend to me about a year n half ago. i hit a bird doin 105mph in a fiat ducato the windscreen was cracked from the middle to both ends. the problem was we needed to get to dundee and we was still in manchester :lol:. on the bosses orders we drove on and didnt even get pulled lol.

lol, bonkers :blink:

Speaking of horrible children. Those kids on Britain's got talent are awful, cheeky monkeys.

You can just see that lass will end up bloomin' anyone/thing for money in the future and the lads only young but hes already queer. Wonder when he will realise it.

The likes of Conny Talbert and other horrid young child singers. Why do people encourage them? They aren't cute or even any good at singing.

my mom works with her aunty and APPARENTLY shes recording bob marleys 3 little birds :huh:

1st of many good songs to be murdered by that devil child, they must be wasting so much money on her. Shes in the jamaca making the video as we speak!

:confused:

my mom works with her aunty and APPARENTLY shes recording bob marleys 3 little birds :huh:

1st of many good songs to be murdered by that devil child, they must be wasting so much money on her. Shes in the jamaca making the video as we speak!

BITCH

Yep she was on GMTV this morning murdering a Bob Marley song.

random foreigners who add you on myspace and send emails like.....

[i thank y for accepting my friend addition yesterday

I need your name please mine is Joe and I am 20 years old

could i get a pic from your myspace as we are friends now

I am asking y to be my mentor and I want to take advange of every opportunity for y to educate me-thanks

Friendship is built on Trust and I want y to trust me/Because I already trust y

This is from me to y-Y are a life saver to me amd a dream maker

We must stand together to make the world a better place

Maybe in the future as our commitment/trust grow we can exchange phone # and y can all me any time day or night to talk

If y need a cell phone I will buy y one ok-Any thing in life that y need help with I am there for y Trust

Don't let thing stress y out because it will cost y your health

Please don't be a stranger

lol-Pease Our-One Love

Joe]

WTF????

so... you go the dentist, say a quick hello and tell your dentist if anythins givin you trouble, so then you go back on the chair, he makes you say aaaaaaaahhhhh, sticks the mirror and his hands in your mouth THEN asks you hows your day been etc....

well get yer hands out of my mouth and i may be able to bluddy tell u. lol. what is it with the dentist doin this, i bet they all laugh to themselves when they ask you knowin full well that if u were to try answerin ud just dribble everywhere and ttalk comlete jibberish lmao.

Edited by rachel_gti