saxo drivers

scrappy doo

why are young lads in saxos such tw4ts??? just went to to get some dvds for tonight to watch and some beers and on way home had some gimp in a saxo try have a go so i left him where he stood but would he give up no he then parked on my bumper at the set of traffic lights and he then saw the exhaust and the sport badge he turnd away all i can say is arosa 1 saxo nil i dont condone speeding or racing but when you got to humiliate a saxo it was too good to be true rant over :lol:

why are young lads in saxos such tw4ts??? just went to to get some dvds for tonight to watch and some beers and on way home had some gimp in a saxo try have a go so i left him where he stood but would he give up no he then parked on my bumper at the set of traffic lights and he then saw the exhaust and the sport badge he turnd away all i can say is arosa 1 saxo nil i dont condone speeding or racing but when you got to humiliate a saxo it was too good to be true rant over :lol:

must have been a crap saxo cos every chav and his dog has a vtr and i'd put my money on a vtr to outrun an arosa sport.

must have been a crap saxo cos every chav and his dog has a vtr and i'd put my money on a vtr to outrun an arosa sport.

i have no idea how quick the arosa sports are but i do know that the VTRs arent as quick as i expected (from a rolling start anyway). Id put my money on the sport!

nothing like a bit of controversy to get the evening going.

On another note, I found out Citroen Saxos only have a 2star ncap rating the other day. I was most suprised.

It's quite funny being in my brother's 206 in Torquay.

The amount of lads in their chaviots that can't read the GTI 180 badge and get well and truely humiliated at the lights!

Although, many chavs just can't read full stop...

It's quite funny being in my brother's 206 in Torquay.

The amount of lads in their chaviots that can't read the GTI 180 badge and get well and truely humiliated at the lights!

Although, many chavs just can't read full stop...

ment to say i was driving at the time and he was behind me and sitting on my bumper lol dont know what saxo it was but one min it was their and the next is was gone :lol:

Edited by scrappy doo

a mate of a mate of mine has a shitron saxo vtr and he was always bleeting on about how it was quicker than my sport when i had the 1.4 16v engine in, so to settle it we had a race off down our local bypass which is about 3 miles long he set off in front and off we went i pulled past him at about 70mph, i no its stupid to race but it was worth it just to wipe the smug grin off his face. i know what its like to have idiots who sit up your backside driving a saxo/corsa/clio with a gerbil running round a wheel for an engine and a big bore 4 for an exhaust which dose absolutely nowt for performance but make the same eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr noise in every gear and any revs. saxos embody everything that id hate to accossiate myself to and to that scene, when i go to a vw meet people talk about the mk 1 golf thier restoring not that their having 10 tailpipes fitted by powerflow which looks totally s**t, i like the vw scene because people keep there cars simple there just esentuating whats already there, its almost as if people are ashamed of there saxos/corsas/clios because theyre obsessed with changing what they look like by adding plastic here filler there. id honestly rather have my lupo than 10 saxos fact! rant over, fullstop. end finished! bye

Edited by dubsy

a mate of a mate of mine has a shitron saxo vtr and he was always bleeting on about how it was quicker than my sport when i had the 1.4 16v engine in, so to settle it we had a race off down our local bypass which is about 3 miles long he set off in front and off we went i pulled past him at about 70mph, i no its stupid to race but it was worth it just to wipe the smug grin off his face. i know what its like to have idiots who sit up your backside driving a saxo/corsa/clio with a gerbil running round a wheel for an engine and a big bore 4 for an exhaust which dose absolutely nowt for performance but make the same eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr noise in every gear and any revs. saxos embody everything that id hate to accossiate myself to and to that scene, when i go to a vw meet people talk about the mk 1 golf thier restoring not that their having 10 tailpipes fitted by powerflow which looks totally s**t, i like the vw scene because people keep there cars simple there just esentuating whats already there, its almost as if people are ashamed of there saxos/corsas/clios because theyre obsessed with changing what they look like by adding plastic here filler there. id honestly rather have my lupo than 10 saxos fact! rant over, fullstop. end finished! bye

amen to that :coffee:

Never underestimate an old hot hatch, ive got a soft spot for metro's with 1.8vvc engines in them. Work out the power to weight ratio and your not far off caterham territory.

As for Saxos, i dont give them the satisfaction of blasting off the lights i have nothing to prove except they're compensating for something.....................just wave your little finger at them, they get the message!

I think you guys are stereo typing all Saxo drivers tbh.

There may be a few Saxos that have been modified badly, however what would you expect when Citroen sold more than 23000 mk2 VTR's alone.

There may be fewer Lupos/Arosa's around, and that was one of the reasons i bought my GTI but not all Saxo's are untastefully modified and not everyone that drives them are tw*ts.

Surely you could see if the car had the VT kit on it, if he came so close to your rear end?

A VTR would wipe the floor with a sport IMO, and i did when i had mine. I dont want to get anybody worked up just my opinion.

Finally a picture that shows how well Saxo's can be done.

DSC00165.jpg

Interior

DSC00242-1.jpg

A VTR would wipe the floor with a sport IMO, and i did when i had mine. I dont want to get anybody worked up just my opinion.

Wipe the floor? Nah, i've seen off a few try hards in their VTR's, they're quite evenly matched with the lupo sport but the sport has the edge. VTS's are a different story obviously.