new series of skins

Adam K

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was really really odd. I kinda guessed that it was some weird stuff going on in Tony's head, but I'm not really sure quite what happened exactly. The girl he imagined was fit as though....

Yes i was a bit too.

me too :wacko:

so tony has just had a head f*ck cos that looks fun she was well fit :wub:

It was confusing, but i think most of it actually happened for him to have changed enough at the end to walk in and confront Sid and Michelle. It's going to make things a lot more interesting anyway, and i'm surprised that Jal hasn't told Chris that she pregant!

It was confusing, but i think most of it actually happened for him to have changed enough at the end to walk in and confront Sid and Michelle. It's going to make things a lot more interesting anyway, and i'm surprised that Jal hasn't told Chris that she pregant!

It must have been real as the lecturer guy spoke to the girl just before she walked out. And there was too much interaction with the stoners in the bedroom for it not to be real. Although anyone remember the Cassie episode from S1 where we weren't quite sure if the cabbie had actually come back to the cafe to speak to her to help her eat? It had a lot of the feel of that.

Anyway, it was the best episode of the series so far. Definitely fully back on form now that our antihero's pretty much back on track.

Loved the swimming pool scene, although the metaphor was way too obvious. And the stoner's in the bedroom were fantastic. Did you catch the girl tutor's answer to the tattooist?? Loved it!

Edited by dxg

There are parts where the girl is real but the whole life changing bit and giving her one were in his head hence the tatoo. Still got to do her tho :lol:

Edited by v3rmin

• 2 weeks later...

What a seriously heavy going episode, i was so drawn into it it was fantastic. They really are dealing with some heavy issues this series and they're not going over them lightly either, i really can't wait for next weeks - even if Cassie is turning out to be a character i dislike.

I just put it on and couldn't even be arsed to watch it. I loved Ep #7 too, but this one was just far too slow for my liking.

so you didnt see the end? ah you missed out!!!

I flicked through it, yeah. I saw Chris on the hospital bed and Jal asking where he was going and what they were doing to him. I don't know how he got there though! I might watch it again sometime.

and a bah humbug to you too! jeez jon :P