My lupo's diary

SC02 FFF

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number plate looks great mate :) nice one for joining the private plate crew ;) got that one for life!

calipers look smart, i painted mine on my old mini went on pretty well, and Lauryn can you mark the disks up with a bit of paint so you don't get paint on them?

Rich,

cars looking mint mate. like the plate. you see with the seat how are the bottoms on them. i mean you see how the lupo seats sit in the rails and then have the mount plate at the front with two nuts. does the audi have the same set up? just as when i got mine it was the other way around meaning the mounting plate would have to be cut off and welded back facing the side.

pictures of the seats

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

there are only 2 runners one either side, any ideas on fitting these then? there are no bolts or fixings at the front like standered seats

seats look ace pal, ill try to sort you out with the place than can fit them, there based a mile away from me,

Rich,

not to sure how u would fit them. maybe can just weld the lupo bottoms to the audi seats. or even weld strips that run from the rail slots on the lupo. them you should be able to fix the bottom of the seats to these. see if someone have bucket seats in a lupo iam sure it would be the same idea.

They look a lot like Mickys seats but his don't have that many settings as far as I'm aware. He just chopped the Audi frames off and welded his Lupo ones to the seats. Thats the way most people do it as far as I'm aware.