Seat to believe it, its dead :'(

Talby

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris it would look hot on your tdi! but make it gloss black ;)

and i had another look and im not completely happy with the existing finish so im 80% sure im gonna colour code it. and then carry on the stripes.

lodgey88, i dont have a full scale lupo to try it on, so dont take my word for it, but it is more than likely that it will fit

and i had another look and im not completely happy with the existing finish so im 80% sure im gonna colour code it. and then carry on the stripes.

lodgey88, i dont have a full scale lupo to try it on, so dont take my word for it, but it is more than likely that it will fit

cheers thats good enough for me :)

Yeah, would have to get it painted properly to match.

Need to save up and get some other pits and pieces tidied up on it too!

gloss black your roof, then you can gloss black over the spoiler to get the finish you want. would look sweet mate

thing is im stepping away from black atm and carrying on the white theme, so if anything the roof would go white but im quite contempt with my stripes :)

started painting my mirror caps white as well:

PICT1663.jpg

that is after 3 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint. One more coat of paint needed and then lacquer.

should be done by Sunday unless i screw up!

next up is priming the spoiler and then so on! (will colour code it and then see what the stripes could look like on it after ive applied the spoiler)

• 2 weeks later...

I like all the mods so far tho i do agree with Nic!

Some white alloys will finish it off just nicely!

Be great to get mine, Nicola's and your arosa together for some photos!

Cheers :D

Yeh white alloys would be ideal, and that time will come. But for now i plan to paint my steels whiter than Richard Hammonds teeth and that should help her!

@ VWR Lupo - Yeh a shoot with our three would be awesome! but atm mine feels sooo unworthy.

Some more pics taken in the same shoot as before:

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

I take way too many photos :P

White wheels would be awesome! just cant afford it atm

Same story with the white roof, but then again sooo many people are painting there roofs different colours that it makes my stripes stand out a bit!

anyway, been playing around with the spoiler, chose to paint it body colour, but decided to use white primer to see what it looks like white:

PICT1664.jpg

my conclusion was it looked stupid :lol:

then blue was applied:

PICT1715.jpg

just need to get some stuff to fit it :rolleyes:

yeh the arial was a present sooo yeh cant do much about that unless i say someone stole it ;)

well its gone blue so there! cant be bothered to paint it again!

btw you really do have a problem with chrome don't you! bad childhood experience? :lol:

yeh the arial was a present sooo yeh cant do much about that unless i say someone stole it ;)

well its gone blue so there! cant be bothered to paint it again!

btw you really do have a problem with chrome don't you! bad childhood experience? :lol:

i just dont like chrome