Another Just bought a GTI

Crusoe

Hottie in a hatch just got a gti, not a S2K or even a lupo but next best thing

polo1.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

polo2.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

polo3.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(robinA8OLO)
didn't know you lived in ireland, which part do you live in?

nice car btw.  :lol:

if you could read you'd see who I posted it for numptie laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Apparently they corrode really easily sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

As someone who used to have a Mk5 Polo, it isn't that much better. Sure, a glovebox is nice, but it didn't have the big storage bins at the sides of the rear seats. We don't do too badly.

The bit I really miss on the Lupo is that the Polo had a pocket attached to the side of the seat that was perfectly designed to hold the service booklet, whereas in the Lupo it takes up one of the door nets. :?

QUOTE(moreno510)
back of the drivers seat ?

Can't stand having things in the back of the seats. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I keep the service book in the car because if I don't I'll only end up forgetting it when I need it! :roll: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My mate used to have a Polo Gti. I fitted him some stereo and had to take glovebox & part of lower dash out to trace wiring up to back of dash.

Offered glovebox in my car but it wont fit, the Polo dash is different to the bit of ours above the heater knobs as the Polo has climate control.

That's not the reason why the dash is different (Lupo GTI can have climate control too if bought in Europe) but I don't know for sure why it is different.

The Polo dash also doesn't have the tweeters mounted at in the dash near the windscreen - they're mounted in the `A-pillars` instead.

...But the dash as far as I understand it is in upper/lower sections?

'Hottie in a Hatch's Polo GTi doesn't appear to have climatronic either...

And the bit about climatronic in europe - Lupos also have gloveboxes in europe! (although I do know of at least one lupo with climatronic and no glovebox.