Gearbox problems

Hey all, just wondering if you could have a guess at what is wrong with my gearbox. i had the usual pedal box problem about a year ago and that was all sorted. but its almost like history is repeating itself but i dont think its the pedal box. first gear takes about 3 attempts to get in, 2nd crunches nearly everytime and reverse is almost non-existant sometimes!! is this a common problem on a 99 1.4S?? :blink:

any ideas as to what the problem might be would be greatly appreciated. dont really fancy another car bill this time of the year :(

also the selector tower/bracket at the side of the gearbox holding the cables fracture, it's £8 from dealers but an underneath car job to fit.

i just did heartagrams.

Mine does the same thing mate. 2nd gear always crunches until the cars properly warmed up, i think its the clutch as mine is super heavy and i had the pedal box done a few months back.

Thinking about getting a new clutch anyone got any idea how much thats gonna set me back?