had 80 something last time i saw it i think :s

Nice seats, Nice Looking, Not Nice Prics tbh :blink:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter p*ss-take tbh

Swoxy (original owner) sold it at £1995 HERE

It was then sold by Jamaka aftert a few mods had been done (including the plate) @ £2600 HERE

It's been abused ever since & he wants £3500 for it?!!! :lol:

Edited by Max69vk

All is not lost.

I'm sure the car can be restored to it's former glory.

And maybe the owners are nice lads?

Maybe so, still doesn't change the fact the car is well overpriced under the circumstances.

When I sold it to Jamie I knew it'd be looked after and he kept me up to date with texts and PMs. Seeing it's transformation from when I owned it to how it stood at E38 was amazing. I may have started it, but Jamie's choice of a few trick mods definitely finished it off. All it needed was the rear seats re-trimming. As she stood when I let her go ...

6o32hon.jpg

6uh9pjt.jpg

6xaaqyo.jpg

Edited by Swoxy

• 11 months later...

The bloke selling this lives in my area, I'm pretty sure he bought it for less than £2600 as well! I was mulling over whether to get this or not just as a short-term replacement for my departed 1.4S, and although it would be a step down, the opportunity to restore it to its former glory looked tempting. Sent him a message over Pistonheads telling him exactly what I thought of his valuation (personally, being a 1L with the ding and the abuse it has probably been subjected to by this owner I wouldn't pay more than 2k, despite the mods), I got a reply from "Gangstar's of Pardise" (yes it was spelled like that) telling me that I was having a bubble and that the plate alone is worth 1k?!

Shame really as it looks like Jamie and Swoxy took really good care of it! :angry2: