hi there

smithy

hi, my names katie and im 22 from shropshire. just bought my first lupo two weeks ago after lots of pursuation from my boyf, think the lad who i bought it off used to be a member on this site, bigdave i think he called himself. the car has just cost me over £700 to have a few problems sorted on it. grrr! only two other gti's in my area, but mine is much nicer :lol:

Hi all I,m Zelda I've had my Lupo 6 weeks know and I have been reading and observing very carefully most post yet never really seemed to get around to becoming a member,well yesterday I was 'spotted' so I thought it was only fitting to become a member.After a few months of searching for my ideal car I finally got a Lupo.! Bright yellow with bonnet black strips and a checkered roof,believe me you see me before i see you.! I love it to bits, so see you driving around...

hi, my names katie and im 22 from shropshire. just bought my first lupo two weeks ago after lots of pursuation from my boyf, think the lad who i bought it off used to be a member on this site, bigdave i think he called himself. the car has just cost me over £700 to have a few problems sorted on it. grrr! only two other gti's in my area, but mine is much nicer :lol:

yours isnt much nicer now is it!! :lol:

i saw you the other day on the heathgates roundabout!! the car looked good!!

lupo gti's are pretty rare around the shire arnt they :lol:

yours isnt much nicer now is it!! :lol:

i saw you the other day on the heathgates roundabout!! the car looked good!!

lupo gti's are pretty rare around the shire arnt they :lol:

ha ha, was only joking.my boyfriends been trying to flash you for a few weeks so i could have a look, never really seen a lupo gti until i got to scotland. seen yours a few times now, how long have you had it?

Hi :wave:

Is it a red GTi?

yeah, it goes well but just spent 700 getting little things sorted on it. the amp had been wired straight to the fuse box and had melted a few wires, the starter motor was bent and touching the exhaust, and battery was about to go up in flames! not good :wacko:

yeah, it goes well but just spent 700 getting little things sorted on it. the amp had been wired straight to the fuse box and had melted a few wires, the starter motor was bent and touching the exhaust, and battery was about to go up in flames! not good :wacko:

the amp was wired direct to the battery...in the boot... the starter was brand new it was the other way round the manifold was veryclose to the starter (as anyone will tell you theyre actually polo gti manifolds so have to be bent slightly to fit the lupo) so might have looked like the starter was bent but i cant see it, batter was fine also was only 6months (ish) old!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by big_dave

ha ha, was only joking.my boyfriends been trying to flash you for a few weeks so i could have a look, never really seen a lupo gti until i got to scotland. seen yours a few times now, how long have you had it?

well ill try and flash you next time!! :lol:

ive had mine for about 15 months now. still love it :lol:

where abouts you from?

well ill try and flash you next time!! :lol:

ive had mine for about 15 months now. still love it :lol:

where abouts you from?

west felton but practicaly live with my boyf on mount pleasant road. still not seen yours on the road, made a point of walking the dog past your house to have a look. i love the black wheels i got some standard ones that are being sprayed this week to go on it. have you seen the other silver one round ellesmere? will keep an eye out for you :shades:

the amp was wired direct to the battery...in the boot... the starter was brand new it was the other way round the manifold was veryclose to the starter (as anyone will tell you theyre actually polo gti manifolds so have to be bent slightly to fit the lupo) so might have looked like the starter was bent but i cant see it, batter was fine also was only 6months (ish) old!!! :rolleyes:

well whatevr was causing the problem is fixed now and its running well! wheels are being sprayed this week and the cars going in for a full respray next spring. have you got your golf yet?

well whatevr was causing the problem is fixed now and its running well! wheels are being sprayed this week and the cars going in for a full respray next spring. have you got your golf yet?

ur spraying the monos??? :confused:

changed my mind lol bought an audi a3 20v turbo lol :shades:

west felton but practicaly live with my boyf on mount pleasant road. still not seen yours on the road, made a point of walking the dog past your house to have a look. i love the black wheels i got some standard ones that are being sprayed this week to go on it. have you seen the other silver one round ellesmere? will keep an eye out for you :shades:

cool! glad you like mine. mad that you live so close although havent seen it parked down mount pleasant road. im normally walking down to the steam wagon fairly often :lol:

i got the wheels re done at the weekend in a slightly lighter grey they look wicked. its a nice change. had them professionally done this time so the job is top notch

ive not seen the one from ellesmere? is it standard or modified?

what are you doing with the monos? are you selling? ill be very interested if you are?

no the others! not that daft. i love them wheels now, took a while to get used to them! nice, i fancy an audi but dont think i could insure one! :wacko:

cool! glad you like mine. mad that you live so close although havent seen it parked down mount pleasant road. im normally walking down to the steam wagon fairly often :lol:

i got the wheels re done at the weekend in a slightly lighter grey they look wicked. its a nice change. had them professionally done this time so the job is top notch

ive not seen the one from ellesmere? is it standard or modified?

what are you doing with the monos? are you selling? ill be very interested if you are?

how much did they cost? my fellas mate is a crap hot sprayer and cheap too, he lives not far from you. it looks pretty standard, maybe a little lowered.

the monos are going away for winter but will be back on the car next year soz!

he only lives a few doors up from the steam wagon, think we'll be in there on friday for a few! :lol:

so do you work locally, weird that iv never seen yours on the road, only seen that one in ellesmere once.

oh and i was wondering if you've managed to send the log book off yet? holding off sending mine for the saxo until i get yours so i can go to dvla and swap plates over there.

how much did they cost? my fellas mate is a crap hot sprayer and cheap too, he lives not far from you. it looks pretty standard, maybe a little lowered.

the monos are going away for winter but will be back on the car next year soz!

he only lives a few doors up from the steam wagon, think we'll be in there on friday for a few! :lol:

so do you work locally, weird that iv never seen yours on the road, only seen that one in ellesmere once.

im in the wagon most friday and saturday nites tbh!! lol

i work in the town centre on st marys street. but very rairly drive to work to be honest. normally get a lift. so its only used for pleasure use really. im normally driving about the town somewhere. so do you work in town aswell??

i saw your car parked tonight as i was driving down mount pleasant road. it was lookin nice.

i paid 15 a wheel @ mates rates. the paintwork is not perfect but i can solve that myself. it was the prep work that mattered the most.

im in the wagon most friday and saturday nites tbh!! lol

i work in the town centre on st marys street. but very rairly drive to work to be honest. normally get a lift. so its only used for pleasure use really. im normally driving about the town somewhere. so do you work in town aswell??

i saw your car parked tonight as i was driving down mount pleasant road. it was lookin nice.

i paid 15 a wheel @ mates rates. the paintwork is not perfect but i can solve that myself. it was the prep work that mattered the most.

mine are costing 15 a wheel too. was in hospital all day yesterday but drove past you last night, first time iv seen it on the road! i work at gobowen hospital, a fair trek to work every day! might see you tonight!

• 3 weeks later...