Long Way down.

2001gti

different trip to the long way round this one is from scotland to cape town using bikes if its anythin like the last one which was london to new york, it will be absolutly brilliant.

any1 else watch it?

Yeah I saw Charlie's point about her tagging along - I would be pissed off too. But he would have been better having the balls to say something to Ewan, and not just huff and bitch to the cameras.

He is sick though - any opportunity to pop it up on theback wheel - child!!! :P

The long way round was brill, got it on DVD as missed a couple while on holiday, but this one looks just as good. I thought Charlie was abit of an idiot running behind the tree on the training course for kidnapping. Eve needs to be told NO WAY are you going to go. She can't even ride a bike and admitted to not even liking bikes. Why can't she just leave the boys to their toys and meet them in Cape Town like she did in New York :angry2:

Rant over, should be a brill show, though i'm going to miss a couple again as on holiday so will end up buying the DVD for this one as well. :)

Me and my best mate were talking about this last night. We've concocted a notion that we should ride across the States east to west for our 40th birthdays. That gives us two and a half to three years to save up and convince our wives that it is a good idea. Neither of us have a bike licence either, so that'd be another box to tick.

When we hit the Pacific, we'll go all Jonny Utah and learn to surf, something we promised ourselves when we first saw Big Wednesday many moons ago.

Me and my best mate were talking about this last night. We've concocted a notion that we should ride across the States east to west for our 40th birthdays. That gives us two and a half to three years to save up and convince our wives that it is a good idea. Neither of us have a bike licence either, so that'd be another box to tick.

Give me a shout if you end up going for it.

I'll be turning 30 in two and a half years, and always planned on travelling the states before I hit it!

Great show, really loved it on Sunday.

Cant wait till next week.

i got my brother the longway round and the hardback book last xmas. guess what he is getting this year!

count me in for too. how long would that take?

Edited by Putney

I'd prefer a big old muscle car. drive through the desert through the Rockies and visit the grand canyon and yellow stone park etc. Might get round to it next year.

There is a 3 disc specail edition dvd and the hardback book compliments it very well...

I am itching to get my hands on the new one

I just bought the special edition box set of the Long Way Round for Byron's Birthday in a few weeks.

The Long Way Down dvd is all available for pre-order on Amazon for delivery 3rd Dec, the hard-back book is available now.