North West Rolling Road Day - 23rd February

Poobah

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not forgotten about you guys, things have been MEGA busy in the last few weeks so l apologise for my lack of posting.

I'll contact Awesome either tomorrow or straight after new year and get some date options for people to consider.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Cheers

Chris

Don't worry about it Chris, im sure everyone appreciates how busy you have been, i certainly know what it's like to be busy and not have any time to do anything.

Have a good chill and keep us updated on here or lemme know by text and i'll post on here for you

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys well l finally pulled my finger out and spent some work time sorting this out :)

The date proposed is the 23rd February, 9am at Awesome Gti Store. The day will be run for a maximum of 20 cars with the following running order:

1 - Lupos

2 - Arosas

3 - Other Fwd

4 - Other Rwd

5 - Other 4wd

The price will be £35 per car inc vat. For this price you'll get 3 runs along printouts of wheel/fly bhp and torque. Usual price for this is £55.

From the list below we nearly have the number required so can everyone please confirm that they're still up for this and the date is ok.

Poobah - Megane 225 Cup - Confirmed

Matty Gti - Lupo Gti - Confirmed

Jen - Lupo GTi - Confirmed

EaRNi! - Lupo GTI - Confirmed

Tallika Fan - Lupo Sport - Confirmed

Andrew (Payna) - lupo gti - Confirmed

Pete (Petes 16v Sport) - Lupo Sport

nfbr - Suzuki Swift Sport

Moono 16v - Lupo Sport

db - R32 - Confirmed

Crash - Lupo gti

Lupo Gaz - Lupo gti

Angelo77 - Lupo gti

Paul.ekc - Lupo

EaRNi! +1 - Golf Gti - Confirmed

Lupo T - Lupo Sport - Confirmed

Matt a - Golf GT Tdi - Confirmed

Possibles:

Wardy - Fabia vRS

One Litre Wonder - Seat Arosa

AndyP - Lupo gti

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Poobah

Count me as confirmed for this one Chris. Drop me a pm if owt else is happening the same wkend ;) ??

Edit; woah that sounds gay, really isnt!

Back on topic... how long will the day last do we think? club lupo beer afterwards anyone? or a coke due to all of us driving

Edited by Matty_Gti

The last Briskoda one went one till about 4pm with a similar number of cars Matt.

If the lady wife will let you out we'll head to the Belgian in Altrincham for a few on Sat night :)

Chris

ha ha what you mean let me out?! i'm my own man, just dont tell her i said that.

Spoke to her earlier and they had that weekend planned 2 go newc but i told her to speak to your spouse n sort summatce. U missed a cracking night on fri, gutted! Plenty of beer n living the dream in the limo, still think the lupo is more classy tho

Rly looking forward to this, going to be a good day and looking foward to seeing some clublupo people

Indeed. The better halves can arrange things and we'll go to the RR :)

The current description of the rolling road which 'her indoors' uses is that its a treadmill for cars........................;)