Dual din headunits ?

SiiMo

The answer is yes. We have just fitted one in a gti the other month.

They look stock aswell in the gti's.

We fitted a Kenwood DNX7200 (this comes withy navi)

If you don't want navi go for a kenwood DDX7029 there both a really good bit of kit

If you don't want navi go for a kenwood DDX7029 there both a really good bit of kit

Got any pictures of it fitted i can see ?? oh does the facia still come off it like a standard headunit for when its parked down dark streets ?

how do u get the two parts out. mine has carpet lined in the lower one. nice little slot for my ipod at the mo

It should just pop out.

The fronts of them do not come off which is a bit of a downer, but we have never had a customer come back with one stolen. The thing that gets most stolen are the fold out singal din screens.

I got one in mine also, great for watching dvds with surround sound on long trips to shows, lol!

I got a digital tv box on also so you dont miss anything while your out.

how do u get the two parts out. mine has carpet lined in the lower one. nice little slot for my ipod at the mo

You have to pull really hard (so i found out). The 'catch' is in the middle at the back, so if you can fit your hands inside and apply pressure in the centre area, that helps

They do it in black Jermaine, just a different part number. I was going to get it in black to keep it all looking the same, but then I thought I'd step out and look different. The pics do it no justice, real nice piece of gadgetry, and DVD's are awesome!

Dan

I have just fired this bad boy into the dash board, along with a boot full of naughtyness ...

stereo1.jpg

stereo2.jpg

Watching films with the Dolby 5.1 is interesting!!

Dan

Looks really good mate have never seen one fired up

Edited by jay s

Amazing the more i look at it i know why you got the silver one. that looks nice but im goin for the standard look around my car. my car already gets keyed at work i don't need people breaking in coz they see a silver JVC screen.

But as i said Amazing :D

might go do some research now lol

Looking to get this one as i have money to burn lol

JVC KW-AVX800

Edited by jermaine

Thats the newer version of mine, just I saved over 100 beans getting the one I did. I'm spending money on this car like its going out of fashion!!

Dan

here is a pic of the one auto sounds fitted into my car.

DSC00468.jpg

not got nav, but has bluetooth and ipod interface. the bluetooth is mint but the ipod thing is a pile of gay. i also had a digi box but the aeriel was dog poo so had them take it back out.

if i had the money i would of had the pioneer unit that they had in the demonstrater vtr

Year Lee's C2 has a the AVIC-HD3BT pioneer its one of the best units out. The built in head hard drive is class.

If you have any both with the uint or out just giv is a shout.

His is coming out of the demo car because there is a new unit out The new AVIC-D3BTi

I would love one of these but im thinking about the security of it. Just a whopping screen in the dash, its bound to attract unwanted attention round where I live, and i cant be arsed to be getting new door glass and paying the ICE excess when it gets nicked. I know you can get flip out ones but i want a double din screen!!

His is coming out of the demo car because there is a new unit out The new AVIC-D3BTi

Whats happening with the old one? Give to me! :shades::coffee: