mini meet at shef

lupo_gaz

Anyone fancy a mini meet at sheffield one weekend??????

We could do it like the old meets where we meet up for a bit in the cinema car park then go for food or we could meet in the car park and go ice skating or something down the road at sheffield ice.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me!

I live in Sheff now so would be great.

Edit: I tend to work most weekends, but if I've got a date I need off i.e a Sunday then I can sort it out if I have a bit of notice.

Edited by 243

when does anyone fancy it then?

couple of weeks time, gives us all (well... me :rolleyes: ) chance to get time off if we need to, Sunday sounds like a good day to me as most people are off?

Marc, don't worry, it'll be my first cl meet too!

Nope a black 03 plate if you see us pip it is still on standard rims at min got some estorils in the garage that i am trying to polish up but getting the time is hard lol

But underneath it is starting to get moving got full gti suspension and anti roll bar waiting for some eibach pro springs to come but then again i have been waiting for those for almost two weeks now since they been posted lol

but it will start looking something like this next week :)

ollie

Nope a black 03 plate if you see us pip it is still on standard rims at min got some estorils in the garage that i am trying to polish up but getting the time is hard lol

But underneath it is starting to get moving got full gti suspension and anti roll bar waiting for some eibach pro springs to come but then again i have been waiting for those for almost two weeks now since they been posted lol

but it will start looking something like this next week :)

ollie

Sounds good mate ile keep my eye out for you.

I'll try to get if i get a bit of notice, i didn't realise there were so many members in sheffield!

• 2 weeks later...

Well lets try and get a date we can all attend, I dont think that theres gonna be loads and loads of us, so we should be able to get a date where we can all come...

How about sunday 28th then?

Or the sunday before the 21st.. ermm 21-7=14

Sunday 14th?