L4UPO

moono_16v

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
My dad also spotted this near to York dragstrip. He had a big blue van with a big blue yank tank on the back.

This was last weekend...

I remember that! , was behind that when entering the gates !

YAY someone baught my plate :lol:

interesting fact: that plate used to belong to Parkers.co.uk

I've had it for a year now hehe - gets lots of attention!

you sure parkers had it or did they just use someone elses pics on there review?

And my Lupo (before it was written off)

Its also in a couple of mags i have at home....

ooo, scan and send :P

I thought Clairey had L3 upo, which is the one i remember Clarkson had on the diesel Lupo.

A little while ago i found L4 upo for sale for £1250, was very tempted but thought it alittle steep.

Can somebody confirm this or am i just abit pi**ed?

I thought Clairey had L3 upo, which is the one i remember Clarkson had on the diesel Lupo.

A little while ago i found L4 upo for sale for £1250, was very tempted but thought it alittle steep.

Can somebody confirm this or am i just abit pi**ed?

Indeed my plate was on Topgeaer :) Which is prolly why it cost over a grand (only because i baught it before i had my loop so had to buy it on retention) Personally, i wouldnt pay that much money for a plate now, but i was gping through a mental stage that particular month :rolleyes:)

I was thinking that was your plate :lol: seen your pics somewhere (i ain't a stalker :ph34r: ) ;)

Hehe, to cut a month-long story short, I tired to purchase L4 UPO which was advertised on the net. A certain company then told me they fibbed and that L4 UPO is NOT for sale, but they do know of a guy that has a fleet of Lupos all with private plates and if i offer him some money he MAY sell up. He accepted my offer, and sold me L3 UPO.

I then pursuaded him to put the rest up for sale, which he did. Last time i checked L2 UPO has come back on the market :)

Faaaar too much! Seriously, i paid crazy money :wacko:

PM'd :blush:

I thought you still had it cause your sig says so!!!

I thought you still had it cause your sig says so!!!

Haha! Im a very confusing person! I still have and run L3 UPO. Before i baught L3 UPO, i tried to purchase L4 UPO. They said it wasnt for sale, so i baught L3 UPO. (there is a much longer story to this, but im bored of it now!)

:)