My New Fabia VRS SE

Alexlupo

After some serious saving I decided it was time for a change. I managed to sell my Lupo to a friend and decided to treat myself to a Skoda Fabia VRS SE.

The spec is as follows:

TDI PD - 130BHP

Race Blue Metallic Paint

Tinted Rear Windows

Cruise Control

6 CD Changer

Full Leather Interior

Red Brake Calipers

The car is fantastic, I've had it just over a week now and after a 1.0E Lupo its like a dream to drive. The low down poke is simply staggering and it still manages to return over 50MPG on most runs.

I haven't really got any plans for it just yet but I am definitely considering a remap for it perhaps in a couple of months time

MYVRS3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MYVRS.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

MYVRS2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Alex

That is nice lovely mate, i followed one the other day and the colour is very similar to Raven Blue. I think a suspension drop and a remap would be cool.

yeah they did only make 1000 i think each uk dealer had 4 to sell i know we did but were gone strate away apart from 1 that we still run as a demo.if you do mod it you want a remap.seat intake pipe and a blue flame tube with sport cat and you will be holding on to 215bhp nice.

yeah they did only make 1000 i think each uk dealer had 4 to sell i know we did but were gone strate away apart from 1 that we still run as a demo.if you do mod it you want a remap.seat intake pipe and a blue flame tube with sport cat and you will be holding on to 215bhp nice.

I think your being a tad optimistic with that power figure mate by about 40hp laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Did you forget to mention an uprated turbo in that list and maybe then you'll see over 200hp?

Nice car Alex btw, lovely colour

Tom

Yeah it seems that a remap will take it somewhere between 160-185BHP without having to change any components but anything above that requires new parts, intakes, turbo etc. I wouldnt want to put to much strain on the engine, clutch or gearbox. I think even just an increase to 160 would make quite a big difference.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Alex

no mate got one here thats 213.4 its on a 05 plate and its had 1 clutch and 2 turbos so far so yeah a better turbo would be good.

So it pulled 213.4hp on a standard turbo?? or it has an uprated one?

So it pulled 213.4hp on a standard turbo?? or it has an uprated one?

yeah so it seams mate a remap on the rollers at jabba will take it to 187bhp seat intake pipe not shor so the turbo is only taking that really and the blue flame tube sorts the rest out even if you just fit the hole blue flame it free up so much.

its not my car its my gafers mates car but we had few done a few years back.