My GTI (with pics) update pg 2 All Types 08

v3rmin

What are they? Cant afford new KW's yet, still saving lol.

Philj type Techik i think but with new gmax gas rear shocks so it drops comfortably with the rear adjusters out.

Don't suppose you have a coin tray that you want to swap for a cup holder do you...?!

VR6 would be nice, but fuel would be mad on it!

I have 2x cup holder only mate. Fuel is the big downer on VR's that's why i am also considering a 20vT MK4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi nath sent you a pm

this is a really nice lupo looked spot on at all types 2008. how did you get on with the show and shine ?

one of the nicest lupo gti's on here. :shades:

Edited by 12yan

this is a really nice lupo looked spot on at all types 2008. how did you get on with the show and shine ?

one of the nicest lupo gti's on here. :shades:

Thanks mate. It went good there was some serious motors there as you know so i want expecting too much. Just glad to take part, it was nice to get comments on the Loop after my efforts :D

Mate, saw this at the show...looked absolutley spot on!!!! bloomin love the wheels! Was by far the nicest car at the show!...pm me if you want someone to take the wheels off ya hands?!

The black looks great in this pic!

n670271230_918447_2694.jpg

Mate, saw this at the show...looked absolutley spot on!!!! bloomin love the wheels! Was by far the nicest car at the show!...pm me if you want someone to take the wheels off ya hands?!

The black looks great in this pic!

Thanks for the comments! PM sent

i love how wen a member just utters the words for sale verybody swarms around like flies round poo for their parts! haha

nice gti shame ur gonna have to part ways

Cheers mate, yea it's pretty funny as i just mentioned it. But better than no interest at all. Pretty gutted with the sale but all good things come to an end.

Edited by v3rmin

• 1 year later...

Hi, like the pipercross. What did u use for the red in the badge just blacked all mine and red paint just doesent look as good?

Sorry, but he sold this years ago, now belongs to vpolo on here. I used Tornado red paint on mine and it worked great.