Photoshopped a GTI

lupodave

What dya think?

GTI.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by lupodave

with the loop at the top, takin all the sh*t off it like numbaplate and handles and stuff (general declutterage) makes it look sorta less weighed down than a normal gti (no offense intended to standard gti owners, id love 2 have 1) and just a little more butch. i cant get enoughof it................its weirdsings........... very weirdsings

Edited by carerra91

ba da ba ba ba ^^he's^^ lovin' it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry, couldn't resist *hangs head in shame* blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The GTI though, wouldn't be too hard to achieve that in reality.

Edited by lupodave

and while i'm here i did a pick-up for $h!t$ n giggles:

buildingsite.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Glad I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend, god only knows what I'd come up with otherwise! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

heres what im lovin right now........... not like that......... lupopikup2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and also anotha pikup, its a thing ive got........pikups

breadvanpickup.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

there ya gan

They're cool, I tried a pick-up from behind but couldn't get the screen right. You done exactly how i was trying to using the standard Loop one. The mini R32 exhausts are a nice touch too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />