Detailed (UK) Summer Bash, Lupo Club plot??

paul.ekc

I know its getting late in the day but we can now offer people club plots for the show this Sunday, we need to know numbers and you need to be there handy (say 9:30 ish)!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Maybe just a small plot for those aleady making the trip?? Let me know on this thread if your interested please!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wheres this summer bash at?

got the weekend free, could make my way down

oops at a wedding, nevermind!!!

Edited by mills787

1 - OLW aka Craig

2.- EaRNi! & V17CKV (the wife!)

3.- GTi T aka Thomas (should be there weather permitting)

Edited by GTi T

1 - OLW aka Craig

3.- Lupo_Gaz aka Gaz (aslong as the car is done in time.)

1 - OLW aka Craig

4.- Andyp (if i can get the mutts looked after..) (will prob be still on steels as well)

1 - OLW aka Craig

4.- Andyp (if i can get the mutts looked after..) (will prob be still on steels as well)

5.- waynevr6.

What time do we need to be there for?

(say 9:30 ish)!!

From the 1st post mate!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

1 - OLW aka Craig

5.- waynevr6.

6.- lupodave. aka, erm, Dave biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1 - OLW aka Craig

5.- waynevr6.

6.- lupodave. aka, erm, Dave

7.- angelo77 aka Angelo

You guys gonna try and arrive together?? It'd help us out loads!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'll probably arrive with Angelo and 2001gti (Chris) as we're all from Manc

not sure about the others as they're coming from different directions

Ill speak to the above 2 and try get them to arrive at the crack of dawn with myself aslong as the weather is alright.

Tom

I can also arrive pretty early to avoid a later rush as I'm not too far away smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> im coming from glasgow , bout what 3/4hours away laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ANY time after 9 is fine, expecting most just before 10!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

its 4hours from me ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> oh man i might as well go out after work and hit the road after the club , theres no point in going to bed and getting up at 5am again laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> 240ish mile apparently laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> do i win the award for furthest traveled laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

YOUR time keeping is bad laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you aint seen mine mate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just realised im on a bender on saturday night so if I turn up with a large lady in the car, and a look of dread on my face, you will all know why!

What time shall we meet up on Sunday morning? I was thinking of the car park at asda is probably the best bet.

Anyone heard from Nfbr?

Nfbr if your out there mate give me a bell, not got your number anymore.

Regards

Angelo