Baby Vs Lupo

v3rmin

5177QYW1MPL._SS500_.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Baby in a lupo does this fit?

I am looking at upgrading to a GTI, i know a few have moved on to bigger forms of transport but is there anyone who makes do with the small load space of a lupo to carry their baby + accessories?

My gf is due in september and i am looking for a GTI this month (probably).

Edited by v3rmin

I think most people have ended up buying a bigger car tbh, however I've already told the missus Im just going to buy a roof rack/box & put all the kiddy bits in there if neccesary. Not the baby of course! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My gf has a mk4 golf so my thinking is we use that for any main journeys and the rest of the time il pram the little one about (most relatives live local).

I have had a baby seat in the back before (couldn't deactivate the airbag without going to vw) it seemed to fit ok, don't think a pram will fit in the boot though.

I have a 3 year old wee boy and a 4 month old wee girl and i am only just giving up the lupo for a Passat V5 ! 1 baby fits fine in a lupo but two is a bit of a squeeze! A quinny zapp fits easily but then they only work with the car seat for young babies, quinny buzz fits too. I also have had a mamas and papas aria buggy fit no bother and a graco quattro pram - which is the biggest buggy i have had but it fits if you remove the headrests ! Having ran about with two kida and two adults for the last 4 months i am amazed at what a lupo can fit in it !!!

Hi mate thought i'd offer some advice!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

We have a month old boy and the wife has a Lupo, we bought the pram to suit the car after a bit or research!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Its a Bebe Confort Loola and folds down into the smallest size we could find and fits in the boot (glove box as I call it) fine!! There is also the Quinny Buzz which should fit fine!! ANYTHING else WONT fit, unless you take the shelf out (or rear glass laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />)!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

DSCF3189.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hey, noticed you have grey interior - same as mine ! Word of advice buy a seat cover for back, seat wish i did ! Just as well i know a very good valeter biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

we have an iCandy apple. that fits in the boot (better with wheels off) easily. it also has adapters for the maxi cosi range of car seats (which are a snug fit). still theres enough room with space to cram in a few bags of shopping in the boot and and half the back seat free. worth a look....but can only be bought from certain shops (not internet!)

bugaboo prams should also fit..although havent tested.

We also have the Loola - fits fine in the boot, but didn't when I attached the Windoo pram body. The Bebe Confort Creatis car seat attaches to the Loola chassis to form a travel system - I know most people go for travel systems these days, but I wanted Joe lying truly flat when he was first born, which is why I got the pram top too, and this was the only thing I struggled with - ended up having it on the passenger seat, which is fine when you're on your own, but not much fun with passengers!

We did have a BMW touring as well which is what I used most of the time when I was on maternity leave, but managed fine in the Lupo - it was more that Kieron wanted to bez about in it to work and back!!

To be honest, all of the paraphernalia that babies need would fill up most 'normal' sized cars - my dad has an E-Class and struggles to get Joe's buggy, toys, changing bag etc in the boot.

The most I've managed ever managed to fit in the Loop is: 2 car seats (one containing Joe, the other empty), his pram, a travel cot, changing bag and a weeks worth of food from Asda!! It's all about the way you pack it!