Hey !

hickhyde

hey just thought id do a quick post to say i just got my Lupo GTI! loving the car and the insurance is cheap to being 17!

Anyway ill be on here from time to time so .. hey lol

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hiya, welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the insurance is cheap to being 17!

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Cheap at 17?!

He must be on with his mum or dad, no way would you get insured on gti at 17 2k for me on the sport on my own and thats group 6 dread to think what gti would be

GTi I would imagine is about group 13 ish, as my golf gti was 15 and that was turbo.. So I think he must be rich or be in with mum n dad shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Welcome in anyways mate and have fun while keeping within the law! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

or a rent boy? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Welcome to the club and have fun in the gti, you are rather lucky having one at only 17!