my 16V...

MrNase

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool project dude, I really like the colour and the effort going into the whole car shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Thanks mate! bild060om0.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Got the smaller parts from the paint shop today:

lupolack5tc2.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

They'll be bringing the doors and the hood this afternoon.

Edited by MrNase

Even my mom is proud of me. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> The last time she was proud of me was when I did my first poo. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

very nice, looks a good job and its nice that like me you do the stuff yourself smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> loving the sills, how deep have you made them? down to the bottom lip by any chance?

wayne

loving the sills, how deep have you made them? down to the bottom lip by any chance?

Yes, down to the edge where the standard car jack applies. The car isn't lower now but it looks much lower. luponeu1nt2.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

luponeu2wd3.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

luponeu3aa1.th.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lush! just need some nice rims on there now! TH lines?

Ste

Quote...!!!

That's can be the perfect selection...!!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D.