16 Valves of Fury. My Lupo GTi.

M1 Lupo

Here we are, found it.

Look_inside.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Still not so keen on the seats, but the door cards look great with the dark bodywork, wheres in my car I like the grey seats but the doors just look cheap imho. Definately going red for me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers for that. the helps really appreciated cos otherwise id be going to the dealer not having a clue.

i like the red seats, not too sure about the doorcards...they look very ummm, bright.

cant imagine if theyd look right in a silver one (might just have to go for leather....oh darn). black or dark grey always looks good with little bits of red.

Whoa, I said I wanted to brighten up my interior, not have a constant need for sunglasses!

On what you said about wear, I've got considerable wear on mine, the grey doesn't wear well at all, its all light and a bit faded where I rest my arm in traffic.

ive got grey ones in the arosa and they do go horrible very quicky & can imagine red going even worse cos i also use mine as an armrest.

new arosa 1.0s use a better material - more plasticy like the dash material and also in a dark grey / black so they could be a decent upgrade for anyone sick of them looking grubby

Hi peeps,

M1 your lupo looks v.nice sounds interesting, have u got any pics of it lowered tho?

i had the red interior in my last lupo gti, grey in my present gti, i think the red ones looked a lot better personally, more sporty, , but the grey one is more easy on the eye and probably more usable on a daily basis,

taz

I have a few of the car knocking about on the pc. Will take some of my rather full boot tomorrow after work. Its not exactly an install as such. more like a sub box and an amp...

Thats what I thought Snoop.

But its been one of the nights so didnt trust my judgement lol

The rear of a GTi is really high as standard.

Its only when all my gear is in the boot that the car looks level.

Thats how it looked when it was on coilovers. The gap between the arch and tyre was equal on the front and rear. I was attempting to adjust the weight distribution to further back in the car.

Edit, its an optical illusion too. The pic was taken on the drive which is a reasonable slope going uphill towards the right of the pic.

coilovers will definately be priority once i get my GTI....hows the 60/40 drop? does it look right (when on level ground) or does it actually look a little higher at the front?

I was thinking 45 front 50 or 55 rear to keep it fairly useable (find the arosa at 60mm a bit annying sometimes)