Lupo Fire Engine

Swoxy

hahahahahahahaha. i love it. do it!!!!

i think we should! shame i cant partake! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> stupid green!

forestry commision!!!

forestry commision!!!

hahahahaha. go on then show me a forestry commissions vehicle!?

Anyone know whether your vehicle has to be used for commercial reasons to have the reflective vinyls?

no i dont think so. i think you will get away with it as long as its not a direct copy of the police etc.

I think its a new wave sensation, make the lupos into commercial vehicles for the show season.

Wilko

That Sir, is an awesome idea.

what can be done for a silver loop?

Exactly what I was thinking... liking the idea of an undercover copper.

@LGG

tbird-landrover-defender.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

??

Would be easy to do.. steps up the back, roof rack with some shiz on it, spare wheel on the bonnet, lupo rover graphics, mesh in the windows, roll cage, a snorkel!! and various other bolt ons lol.

Edited by lupodave

Would be easy to do.. steps up the back, roof rack with some shiz on it, spare wheel on the bonnet, lupo rover graphics, mesh in the windows, roll cage, a snorkel!! and various other bolt ons lol.

But can you imagine a lupo on wheels that big/springs that high. It'd be a handling nightmare wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

But can you imagine a lupo on wheels that big/springs that high. It'd be a handling nightmare wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's only for shows, not like you're actually going to go off-roading!

This was my plan for E38 ...

4qx4tq0.png border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Really like that, nice idea.

Also hoe much better do they look with bigger steelies, i know its a photoshop but they do look better. Sould have had 15" from standard 4ztonkn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Exactly what I was thinking... liking the idea of an undercover copper.

@LGG

tbird-landrover-defender.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

??

haha. would be cool!

its prity much that high as it is! haha

Really like that, nice idea.

Also hoe much better do they look with bigger steelies, i know its a photoshop but they do look better. Sould have had 15" from standard laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That looks very very good, someone hgas got to do that!

Really like the top pic, a bit of lupo mini rallying laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Your whitewalls are looking slightly worse for wear though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

they are the standard steels arent they?

yeah that was on an actual mini race track too! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i know. they need to be redone soon! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />