Cheap coilies!

dub18

Holiday is raping all my savings along with other random crap, so doubt i'll b able to afford

a decent set of coilies for the lupo gti this year.

So where can i get sum cheap ones that'l go low enough and du the trick for a year?

Or alternatively sum good second hand ones if anyones selling?

Cheers Dunc

Not bad ones either - very harsh to begin with, but I've had mine on a while now and they're getting more smooth...or I'm getting used to the ride.....either way its getting better biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

was considering these myself glad to hear that they get softer with time, may considder them now! i take it they reduce the body roll quite a bit? have u had a ride in a loop or an arosa with fk or kws on? if so is there any difference in ride quality and cornering ability?

i fitted the ones from phil about 2 weeks ago for £240 delivered there pretty nice i must say and the handling is great especially powering out of roundabouts biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I've been in Jens GTI with (ummm, can't remember...KWs i think? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ), and it was smoother than mine, I noticed straight away. Remembering hers is a heavier, and newer, GTI alongside my rather elderly 1.0 Arosa....mine are definately harder work, harsher and extra pothole avoidance manouvers needed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ho do i go about getting theese from phil, as im in the same boat as dub18, i get paid thursday and i need some before bugjam smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Im after some coilies too, got a TDI and the front is shot so soft its bottoming out so need them soon as.

Whats recomended? are they all the same or do i need different ones for TDI?