Loha!

danddan

Hi all

I've just bought a 2002 VW Lupo 1.0E as my first car whilst learning to drive, and I love it!

I'm thinking of doing a bit of a minor custom paint job on the car to personalise it, any ideas?

Talk to you all soon!

Dan

welcome to the club mate, as for cutom paint jobs have a look round in the readers rides section for a few ideas smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> No sparkly glitter though, ok wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

welcome mate,good luck with the driving.

but please dont mate the car into a chav car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> no lexus lights ect..... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It definitely NOT going to become a chav car, no spoilers or dodgy body kits or anything like that, its a beautiful car already, why would I want to ruin it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was thinking about maybe some red checks around the front bumper (like checkered flag type) on the silver background. As the car has a red interior, I think that would look uber-cool, and I might continue these around the sides.

Trouble is, I have no idea as how to even start going about this!

Oooh, and I was going to ask a freind who is a brilliant artist do do a red and black drawing on the bonnet. What would we need to do to get that sorted?

Cheers!

Dan

It definitely NOT going to become a chav car, no spoilers or dodgy body kits or anything like that, its a beautiful car already, why would I want to ruin it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was thinking about maybe some red checks around the front bumper (like checkered flag type) on the silver background. As the car has a red interior, I think that would look uber-cool, and I might continue these around the sides.

Trouble is, I have no idea as how to even start going about this!

Oooh, and I was going to ask a freind who is a brilliant artist do do a red and black drawing on the bonnet. What would we need to do to get that sorted?

Cheers!

Dan

Chequered flag designs do usually look cool, not sure what it would look like on the front but itd probably be best to do a photoshop first! not sure about the drawing idea? what kind of drawing would it be, probably best to do it airsprayed, this can look tacky IMO though!?

For the drawing either airspray as LGG says, or if its just a design of lines etc, pinstriping is the way to go with a fine brush.

It would probably be a dragonesque design, and I thought the best bet would be to use touch up pens and sprays from halfords.

Can you buy templates that are the shape of the front of a lupo, because i imagine they could be tricky to make!

It would be a classic St. George type dragon, but if anyone else has any idea?

She's also really good at drawing zombies, but I'm not sure thats really apropriate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It'd be unique I suppose lol

OK sounds better.

Zombies... lots on here so maybe good alternative!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It would probably be a dragonesque design, and I thought the best bet would be to use touch up pens and sprays from halfords.

Can you buy templates that are the shape of the front of a lupo, because i imagine they could be tricky to make!

yeah not sure a dragon would look good. halfords chav seat covers come to mind

OK sounds better.

Zombies... lots on here so maybe good alternative!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hahaha.

the maltese cross is an ok idea, or maybe something personal to you? whats the cars name?

She's called Cate, don't think you could make a pikkie out of that tho wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Actually, the zombie ideas growing on me now! Perhaps with a "Grr Aargh" Caption or something lol